Sign in to follow this  
PantherDave

I can not put into proper words........

...how much I'm ready for this constant bad static to leave and the teams to get back to work. I'm so ready for football it's not even describable at this point and it can't get here soon enough. TC and news and more TC news..PS games, self analysis of the teams...just pure unadulterated football. I will feast like pig at the trough and a drunk on a fine bottle of wine when it goes live in 07. I have been through the Wasteland that is Post Draft-July and I can see the green feilds in the distance now.....the taste of a cold beer on a Sunday afternoon.....the smells wafting up from the kitchen below. Football in America......can ya feel it? Gives ya goosebumps at times...the anticipation.....the wait....it's nearly over....TC's this week. It Begins.

Oh - and hey, this "wafting" sh!t?

I'm really starting to worry about you...

Oh - and hey, this "wafting" sh!t?

I'm really starting to worry about you...

Yeah, I'm at the end of my tolerance, Cat's hit TC on the 27th, so I'll mangae to hang in there

...how much I'm ready for this constant bad static to leave and the teams to get back to work. I'm so ready for football it's not even describable at this point and it can't get here soon enough. TC and news and more TC news..PS games, self analysis of the teams...just pure unadulterated football. I will feast like pig at the trough and a drunk on a fine bottle of wine when it goes live in 07. I have been through the Wasteland that is Post Draft-July and I can see the green feilds in the distance now.....the taste of a cold beer on a Sunday afternoon.....the smells wafting up from the kitchen below. Football in America......can ya feel it? Gives ya goosebumps at times...the anticipation.....the wait....it's nearly over....TC's this week. It Begins.

Beautifully worded..."I will feast like pig at the trough" will go down with "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times" as one of the great lines of English literature.

It also made me bust out laughing! Well done PD...the feeling is mutual for all Huddlers, I am sure!

Edited by The Wolf

I've been limping through June and July on a diet of TiVO'd NFL Replay games from last season, draft board tweaking, mock drafts, and new Huddle items. Oh, and profootballtalk.com. I'm a junkie for that site.

I wish I could embrace baseball. Not happenin.

BUT, TC's are upon us! The peasants rejoice!

What's really gonna be fun is when the kids gloves come off and the real trashing of other's homers teams starts cranking up, for instance, I have strong opinions about some of the other NFC teams, but nows not the time.......any other team playing the Little Sister's of the Blind this year?

I'm excited, but scared. More players seem to get hurt in camp than during the season. :keepingmyfingerscrossed:

I'm excited, but scared. More players seem to get hurt in camp than during the season. :keepingmyfingerscrossed:

Amen to that brotha.

What's really gonna be fun is when the kids gloves come off and the real trashing of other's homers teams starts cranking up

there's no offseason for that. :D

I'm with ya PD, it's almost here... :D

What's really gonna be fun is when the kids gloves come off and the real trashing of other's homers teams starts cranking up, for instance, I have strong opinions about some of the other NFC teams, but nows not the time.......any other team playing the Little Sister's of the Blind this year?

Sounds like NFL North fans all the time. :D

Should be fun.

there's no offseason for that. :D

I'm with ya PD, it's almost here... :D

No, but it's majorly toned down.....trust me Cowboy fan.

I'm ready, then again, I've been ready since the draft in April. It all seems to just go together......the leaves turn.....they fall....Halloween...Thanksgiving...Christmas...New Years etc., and football is going on the entire time. It's the best time of the year and starts off the new year with NFL PO football. I follow the NFC South and that should be very interesting this year indeed.

...how much I'm ready for this constant bad static to leave and the teams to get back to work. I'm so ready for football it's not even describable at this point and it can't get here soon enough.

I agree! But at least my team has a chance. Yours? Not so much....

Nice try, let's just say.....I believe the Panthers will be just fine in the NFC this year.

Are we talking about being in a position to draft McFadden next year? Then I agree with H8 completely...

Personally I cannot wait either. Getting the Ticket this year :D

Are we talking about being in a position to draft McFadden next year? Then I agree with H8 completely...

Carolina could go "3D" if that were to occur...Deshawn, DeAngelo and Darren...! :D

I do not agree however, and feel that Carolina is squarely in the playoff hunt.

If memory serves....your a Jag fan? If so, friendly wager?

Carolina could go "3D" if that were to occur...Deshawn, DeAngelo and Darren...! :D

I do not agree however, and feel that Carolina is squarely in the playoff hunt.

:D

Which is why DAL would be in the hunt for drafting McFadden & CAR wouldn't...

:tup: