[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading Picks Advice Please

Zestmon

I am in a 12 team highly competitive redraft league. I have the 1st pick and the person that got the 12th pick wants to trade draft orders and he would let me keep my original 3rd round pick. Any thoughts on which of these drafts you would like to have?

1, 24, 25, 48, 49, 72, 73.... or 12, 13, 25, 36, 37, 60, 61....

Personally, I believe LT will have a little bit of a down year. Though a down year for LT should be better than most or all other RBs. The part I don't like is that I am so heavily vested in one player and if he gets injured it will be very difficult to recover from, given that my next pick would the 24th.

As big a fan I am for LT, I'd jump all over this. You'd be an entire round ahead of everyone else, and that gives you tons of options.

Have to agree with this. You don't get LT but you can pick another starter in the 3rd round so to me it makes it a no brainer to take this.

I agree with the responses above. Giving up LT's advantage is huge, but even bigger is getting an extra pick in round 3, putting you 1 rounds ahead of everyone except the LT owner, who you will be 2 rounds ahead, for the rest of the draft. That's a gigantic edge - even bigger than having the 1st or 2nd pick in this year's draft.