[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper league advice...

goose228

10 team keeper league. Keep 4 players. No more than 2 per position. Yardage and TD league with WR's and TE's getting 1pt per catch. 6pts for all TD's.

my roster:

QB Bulger, Rivers

RB Addai, Alexander, R. Brown, J. Norwood, C. Taylor

WR Colston, R. Moss, R. Williams, L. Evans

TE Shockey

I was leaning towards Alexander, Addai, Colston, and R. Williams.

I was offered Marvin Harrison and Cedric Benson for S. Alexander.

My question is if I did this trade should I keep R. Brown over Benson?? I can only keep 2 per position.

I would just keep Alexander if it werent for his foot injury. I have a feeling it is going to linger all season.

Any thoughts?? Thanks

10 team keeper league. Keep 4 players. No more than 2 per position. Yardage and TD league with WR's and TE's getting 1pt per catch. 6pts for all TD's.

my roster:

QB Bulger, Rivers

RB Addai, Alexander, R. Brown, J. Norwood, C. Taylor

WR Colston, R. Moss, R. Williams, L. Evans

TE Shockey

I was leaning towards Alexander, Addai, Colston, and R. Williams.

I was offered Marvin Harrison and Cedric Benson for S. Alexander.

What you are doing is the right way to go. While Harrison is a marginal upgrade over Colston, you keeper RBs would go from SA & Addai to Addai & Benson/Brown. That's not a good tradeoff for you, especially in a keeper league where Harrison is nearing the end of his career.

Stick with what you have and keep SA, Addai, R Williams, & Colston. That's a very good nucleus for a team.

Assuming that is Roy Williams, then I agree to stick with your keepers.

I am also immediately shopping Ronnie Brown to any team that does not have 2 legitimate keeper RBs for picks. That or if the LT or SJax owners do not have legit 2nd RBs, offer Brown and SA or Addai (any 2 of the 3 really) for them and try to upgrade that way.

THe trade makes no sense as you already have a solid set of WRs to keep, and if you are debating whether or not you would even keep Benson over Brown (personally I keep Brown) he is a worthless piece of the trade.

Thanks everyone!!!

Should I be worried about S. Alexander's foot?? I havent heard alot about it except that he had said earlier that it was not fully healed.

Any new news?

I havent seen anything recently.

You could always shop him and Brown, see who generates the better offers (focus on picks unless it is a legit tier 1 WR- Holt,CJ,Smith level), deal one and keep the other.