[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lindsay Lohan arrested AGAIN

Piranha

Link

Lindsay Lohan arrested again

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Five days after being booked in connection with a May drunk driving charge, actress Lindsay Lohan was arrested early Tuesday morning on five charges -- including drunk driving and possession of a controlled substance, Santa Monica police told CNN.

Police spokeswoman Calisse Lindsey said police stopped Lohan as she tried to drive out of a parking facility around 1:30 a.m. as she was leaving a party.

The officers smelled alcohol and administered a field sobriety test, which Lohan failed, Lindsey said.

When taken to the police station, the 21-year-old actress registered 0.12 and 0.13 in another test for alcohol levels, the spokeswoman said.

Officers also found a white powdery substance in Lohan's possession which tested positive for opiates, Lindsey said.

Lohan, whose film "I Know Who Killed Me" releases Friday, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence, possession of a controlled substance, bringing a controlled substance into a jail facility, and driving on a suspended license, according to Lindsey.

As of Tuesday morning, she was still in the Santa Monica jail, waiting for her $25,000 bail to be paid, she said.

Last Thursday, Lohan was booked into the Beverly Hills jail on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol and misdemeanor hit and run stemming from an incident in May.

Lohan's stay was only 45 minutes long. She posted a $30,000 bond and was released, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Web site.

The actress is scheduled to be back in the Beverly Hills Courthouse on August 24 to face her charges.

Early on the morning of May 25, Lohan lost control of her 2005 Mercedes Benz convertible and struck a curb. She received treatment for minor injuries at Century City Doctors hospital, where police cited and arrested her, but then released her on the misdemeanor charges.

Lohan checked out a Malibu rehab treatment center two weeks ago.

What happened to the anklet thing - did it malfunction? Apparently the 2nd rehab stint 'didn't take'. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm, or will it take more for her to really hit bottom?

Sounds crazy when I say this out loud, but of the 3 biggest train-wreck celebtards out there - Lohan, Hilton and Spears - Ms. Hilton appears to have it the most together right now. (I KNOW!?!?) Despite having the least talent, she does have the advantage of old money, plus a brief stay in the pokey.

So here's my pop psych theory: Lohan and Spears are by far the most successful breadwinners in their families, while Hilton is not. So perhaps she still tries to make her parents/extended family proud on some level, if nothing else out of fear of being cut off from the vast family fortune.

The other two have no such constraints. Something to this? Discuss.....

Cocaine is not an opiate. Heroin is.

(note to self - Demonknight seems a bit too knowledgeable about narcotics. Commence random member drug testing)

(note to self - Demonknight seems a bit too knowledgeable about narcotics. Commence random member drug testing)

Unless the book sales are that good, you may want to rethink this. It might get pretty quiet around here if there was drug testing.

Unless the book sales are that good, you may want to rethink this. It might get pretty quiet around here if there was drug testing.

Hmmm... point taken...

Whizzanators are of the house!!!

Maybe we'll just say that everyone took the test and we magically had a 100% pass rate. That seems easier...

Righteous, dude. Hey Bud, let's party! Man, I got the munchies - is it lunch time yet?

This is why you NEVER let your children get into acting/modeling at an early age.

I tend to agree, but take a look at the parents as well. While fame had a hand in screwing her up, I am willing to bet that her parents aren't exactly model parents and were a large contributor to her shortcomings.