[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lindsay Lohan arrested AGAIN

Piranha

What happened to the anklet thing - did it malfunction? Apparently the 2nd rehab stint 'didn't take'. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm, or will it take more for her to really hit bottom?

I thought she was voluntarily wearing a alcohol tether. Those measure your blood alcohol level every hour of the day. She did it voluntarily so she couldn't get a violation. I wonder if she was wearing it during the DUI.

I tend to agree, but take a look at the parents as well. While fame had a hand in screwing her up, I am willing to bet that her parents aren't exactly model parents and were a large contributor to her shortcomings.

Well, let's see.. Her did is estranged, just got out of the slammer and is trying to get back into their lives.

Her mom likes t ogo out partying with her and is her momager.

So, basically no real good parental influence. I feel for her.

Well crack the door for the curious girl cause she's been waiting, she's been waiting

Chop a line for the fending man cause he wants one

You know, you know you got to, can you feel it can you feel it tonight, are you high love, tell me are you f*cking high?

In the moment you are just so right

You're right love, are you right love?

And yes I'm all lit up again

On the couch, in my bed

And yes I'm all, lit up again, flying

I love the cocaine, I love the cocaine

Mama can you wait, mama can you wait

I love the cocaine, I love the cocaine

Edited by Big F'n Dave

and in an unrelated Lindsey Lohan note...has anyone seen the movie Bobby? Just watched it last night and was amazed at the amount of actors in it that are pretty recognizable ...

Just to name a few..

Nick Cannon

Emilio Estevez

Lauerence Fishburn

Heather Graham

Anthony Hopkins

Helen Hunt

Ashton Kutcher

Lindsey Lohan

William H Macy

Demi Moore

Freddy Rodriguez

Martin Sheen

Christian Slater

Sharon Stone

Elijah Wood

Don't get me wrong...its not like this was a list full of Tom Hanks but it still surprised me to see that many "names" casted.