Sign in to follow this  
cliaz

I bet you couldn't predict this

One of the most bizzar ways to die...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida...x?storyid=87438

Diver Dies After Lightning Hits Oxygen Tank

DEERFIELD BEACH, FL (AP) -- Authorities say a diver was killed after lightning struck his oxygen tank in Deerfield Beach.

Fire rescue officials say the victim had been diving with three others off a boat yesterday. When he surfaced, lighting struck his tank. He was about 30 feet from the boat.

The man was rushed to the beach where a rescue crew was waiting. He was given CPR and taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

The man's name has not been released.

Sometimes God has a very narrow and specific aim. :D

"Hey guys I'm going diving for a little while, and oh by the way, God sucks and I love Satan and Michael Vick. See you in a couple of hours."

Yikes. But did they not see the thunder clouds coming? That's like having a golf club in your hands when those nasty-looking clouds roll in - 'just one more hole and we'll be finished.' Not good....

Yikes. But did they not see the thunder clouds coming? That's like having a golf club in your hands when those nasty-looking clouds roll in - 'just one more hole and we'll be finished.' Not good....

You can be hit by lightning from a storm 20 miles away. I think that's what happened to this guy.

I don't think the hard stuff will be coming down for hours...... :D:D

If you're in a storm on the golf course, reach into your bag, pull out your 2 iron, and hold it straight up to the sky.

Why?

Even God can't hit a 2 iron.

:D

I doubt Lee Trevino would agree with that strategy...