Sign in to follow this  
isleseeya

stung by a wasp

Friggin little insects pack a wallop ...got stung on my finger which is throbbing and swelling up real good

if anyone knows of any remedies for wasp stings would appreciate them

Go down to the local drug store and look on the shelf for insect sting products.

Insect stings

We had a little kit that was like a little plastic tubes that you break and the contents flow into a cotton tip to put onto the sting. It works well, but I didn't see it listed with the Walgreens products.

If I were you, I'd go to the emergency room.

No need for emergency room , my erection went down on its own ...

As for wasp sting , its getting better with ice . Thanks for concern though H8

Go down to the local drug store and look on the shelf for insect sting products.

Insect stings

We had a little kit that was like a little plastic tubes that you break and the contents flow into a cotton tip to put onto the sting. It works well, but I didn't see it listed with the Walgreens products.

+1

I have used it several times on my children for hornets and mosquito bites.

I think sandpaper and tabasco work well on wasp stings...

I think you got treating jock itch confused with treating wasp stings alex ... :D

We had wasps nesting in the eave just above our deck in the back of our house. They've been there for a couple of months. This last weekend one of the soldiers stung me on my back. I immediately went to buy some wasp killer. That night I wiped them out!

THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD!!!

Don't be a fuggin pussley-Hornets and Yellow Jackets...now that's a real man hymenoptera.

So am I the only one who used to have to go through the lawn mower trick?

My dad would hold me down and unhook the plug off the spark plug, he'd stick that piece of metal right on the sting and then my grandpa would pull the cord, man it hurt and shocks the piss out of you, but it orked and the sting was gone in minutes.

My dad would hold me down and unhook the plug off the spark plug, he'd stick that piece of metal right on the sting and then my grandpa would pull the cord, man it hurt and shocks the piss out of you, but it orked and the sting was gone in minutes.

Uh...what?

Uh...what?

His Dad orked him. Pay attention. :D

Seriously, I am embarrassed (and shocked) to say that this is a trick we used to use when I was in landscaping. But we would use the gas edger, not the lawnmower - we weren't neanderthals. :D

:D It's what they did. It worked too. Now imagine sticking your whole hand in some hay and pulling it out with 20 or so bummble bees on there getting stung 20 -30 times and then being shocked 20 - 30 times :D

His Dad orked him. Pay attention. :D

:tup: The W key on my new laptop isn't working worth a crap. You can see a bunch of my posts where there are missing W's. It's driving me insane too :D

Edited by Hat Trick