[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick is going to jail.

The Irish Doggy

linky

Report: Vick Plea Deal Could Include Year In Prison

RICHMOND, Va. -- The Virginian Pilot newspaper in Norfolk, Va., is reporting that federal prosecutors are offering Falcons quarterback Michael Vick a plea deal on dogfighting charges that would require Vick to serve at least one year in prison.

Sources have told CBS 46 that Vick has until 9 a.m. Friday to accept a deal or face new charges in a superseding indictment.

Vick’s two co-defendants, Quanis Phillips and Purnell Peace have already agreed to plea agreements and are scheduled to appear in a Richmond courtroom for a plea hearing Friday. The two have reportedly agreed to testify against Vick if the quarterback’s case goes to trial in November.

Broncos & Waterman would like you to please wait for the process to be completed before you start speculating on poor, misunderstood Michael Vick's status. They both are still expecting him to lineup behind center in the Falcons opener.

:D

Broncos & Waterman would like you to please wait for the process to be completed before you start speculating on poor, misunderstood Michael Vick's status. They both are still expecting him to lineup behind center in the Falcons opener in 2009.

Fixed

Broncos & Waterman would like you to please wait for the process to be completed before you start speculating on poor, misunderstood Michael Vick's status. They both are still expecting him to lineup behind center in the Falcons opener.

Guess this is just one of those things where it makes absolutely no sense. The stupidity to wreck your career for something so stupid. I just can't believe it. It's sad.

The glee which the people here have when someone goes down knows no equal anywhere else in the world. It has never failed to amaze me.

Seriously, I feel for the guy. But if a guy did the crime, he should do the time. It's even more disturbing when you consider the number of kids that wear Vick spamshirts and think he's the greatest player in the league. I live in Minnesota, and I have one of those kids living in my household. Some of those kids have Mom's that think that putting money down on dogs that are trying to destroy each other is horrid. Basically, the situation here sucks. Nobody is thrilled for this to be happening.

Seriously, I feel for the guy. But if a guy did the crime, he should do the time. It's even more disturbing when you consider the number of kids that wear Vick spamshirts and think he's the greatest player in the league. I live in Minnesota, and I have one of those kids living in my household. Some of those kids have Mom's that think that putting money down on dogs that are trying to destroy each other is horrid. Basically, the situation here sucks. Nobody is thrilled for this to be happening.

Completely. I have more than just the jersey of the guy. Can't believe someone could be up on the platform he was on and be occupied by something so stupid. BeeR seems to be pretty excited to rant and rave like a two year old. :D

What's your point? Serious question. What, they aren't human beings so it's OK to murder/torture them for giggles? Are you truly that warped?

No I don't think dog fighting is right but we got into this before. Dogs are NOT even close to humans and hopefully never will be. It's an animal. Do you have a problem with hunting? How about fishing?

Relax bro. I'm not warped, but you saying this guy deserves a rot in hell because of this and maybe he does but you don't even know the significance of his involvement. You're just berrating this guy because he's a celebrity. Why don't you ask for the heads of the other four people involved? It's a sad story on all sides. I don't see the point is saying this guy is a f'n POS and I don't care if he is alive. :D