[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafted 8th in a 12 team PPR league...

Derek2023

again...PPR league and QB td's = 6pts

QB: Carson Palmer, Jason Campbell

RB: Brian Westbrook, Deuce McCallister, Deshaun Foster, Leon Washington

WR: Steve Smith, Reggie Wayne, Braylon Edwards, Jerricho Cotchery, Derrick Mason

TE: Jason Witten, Marcedes Lewis

DEF: Denver

K: Neil Rackers

With it being a PPR league, I made a stretch and took Steve Smith with my second pick (partly because I'm a homer Panther fan) when MJD and Travis Henry were still on the board. In hindsight, I may have second guessed myself and went with MJD instead here, but otherwise I think it was a decent draft for being 8th. If you have time, let me know what you think...thanks

QB: Carson Palmer, Jason Campbell

RB: Brian Westbrook, Deuce McCallister, Deshaun Foster, Leon Washington

WR: Steve Smith, Reggie Wayne, Braylon Edwards, Jerricho Cotchery, Derrick Mason

TE: Jason Witten, Marcedes Lewis

DEF: Denver

K: Neil Rackers

Other thanar the RBs, I like the team. Westbrook I dont think will have too great of a year and McCallister is gonna lose carries to Bush. I wish I could get Palmer as my QB in my league, next to Manning no one can hold a candle to CP.

Westbrook is a stud in PPR leagues. Your receivers are top notch and you have a top 3 QB. You are weak at RB2 though.

Everyone in a 12 team league is weak at something. I think you did just fine. Palmer is a stud, Westy will get you lots of PPR and you have 2 top 5 receivers IMO. That looks like a good darft to me.

Looks pretty good to me. RB's a little weak though. What round did you get Palmer. I had him the last 2 years and really want pick him up.

Thanks

I agree you need another rb but it looks nice ...

Everyone in a 12 team league is weak at something. I think you did just fine. Palmer is a stud, Westy will get you lots of PPR and you have 2 top 5 receivers IMO. That looks like a good darft to me.

got him as a steal in the 4th...was really surprised. Manning and Brees went very early at 1.07 and 2.2

Great draft you have a very solid team all around. Even Deuce at #2 isn't terrible. But you don't have much depth behind a weaker #2. Great Job!

Solid team that should compete for the championship. I don't mind your RBs - play the wire if necessary. But you should be good for the first few weeks until the first wave of injuries hits. If you're that worried about it, package Foster or Deuce with Mason or Cotch and try to get a little more solid.

That being said, I like NOs rushing schedule and think Deuce will do everything in his power to stay on the field this year and Foster could surprise.

got him as a steal in the 4th...was really surprised. Manning and Brees went very early at 1.07 and 2.2

I don't know that Palmer in the 4th round is what I'd call a call a "steal". It's about where I've seen Palmer go and that's about the spot you need to grab him if you want him. Manning and Brees did go too early IMO. Manning should go in late round 2 or 3. Brees is a 4th or 5th rounder.

Nice team though. I don't like your RBs outside of Westbrook, but being weak at one position is standard for 12 team leagues. Personally, I'd rather be weak at the WR spot, but in a PPR league, it's not as damaging to be short on the RB position.