[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yet another Rate my team (please)

CG1

12 man league, standard performance w/ reception points.

My plan was RB/RB but with Steve Smith sitting there I wanted a tier 1 WR so I came out RB WR WR RB. I am pleased with Romo in the 5th round - Kevin Jones is a concern tho. one keeper per team (year 1 for keepers) so 12 decent players were already gone (not elite players - keepers needed to be drafted in round 5 or higher last year) off the list was Westbrook, T. Henry, Maroney, McAllister, D. Williams, Andre Johnson, TJ Housh, - others aren't as noteworthy.

Anyway, let me know how I did and if I should cut anyone - waiver's are there and waiting.

KEEPER : Antonio Gates TE

1.11 Ronnie Brown RB

2.2 Steve Smith WR

3.11 Randy Moss WR

4.2 Marshawn Lynch RB

5.11 Tony Romo QB

6.2 Kevin Jones RB

7.11 Jerious Norwood RB

8.2 Ladell Betts RB

9.11 Panthers DEF

10.2 Devery Henderson WR

11.11 Kevin Curtis WR

12.2 Rex Grossman QB

13.11 John Kasay KICK

14.2 David Martin TE

15.11 Pries Holmes RB

16.2 Neil Racker KICK

17.11 Cheifs

Sammy Morris is on waivers, might be worth picking up.....

Edited by CG1

I'd be a little concerned about my RB situtation w/ a #2 RB and an unproven rookie playng the toughest ruching schedule in the NFL. Other than that you're set at WR and I like Romo. Gates will obviously give you an advantage above rest at TE.

I give it a B.

Holmes will be watching the games on TV just like you and me. See if you can find someone that might actually play.

I think you are probably ok at RB.

Edited by rattsass

Cory Dillon wasn't drafted - do you think he might get picked up and play or will he retire? Worth the risk?

Here is the top available waivers

Dillon, Corey RB NE

Johnson, Keyshawn WR CAR

Carney, John K NO

Tynes, Lawrence K NYG

Henry, Chris WR CIN

Clark, Desmond TE CHI

Longwell, Ryan K MIN

Lundy, Wali RB HOU

Bryant, Antonio WR SF

Bengals, DST DST CIN

Carr, David QB CAR

Falcons, DST DST ATL

Morris, Sammy RB NE

Bills, DST DST BUF

Caldwell, Reche WR NE

Williams, Reggie WR JAC

Losman, J.P. QB BUF

Reed, Jeff K PIT

Barlow, Kevan RB PIT

Harrington, Joey QB ATL

Jenkins, Michael WR ATL

Moulds, Eric WR TEN

Smith, Rod WR DEN

Edited by CG1

I rated your team ... isn't that what you wanted

You sure are a strange character. Why is it that you insist on bothering people with a bs rating if you hate the posts in the first place?? Just ignore them and quit being a dick. You are all over this message board and you can't wait to give your dumb ass rating the first second you get a chance. For someone who hates the RMT posts so much you sure spend alot of time on them. Just chill, you are not being forced to answer.

You must get a life outside of this FF forum. Yes you think you are a guru but nobody cares about your FF championships except you. You live on this board answering everyones questions with impatient disdain. Most people are trying to just have a good time and a little sh*t talking is cool, but your neverending arrogant tone is getting old. I am sure you have your flock of sheep that follow you around here but most of us get that its Fantasy Football - keyword FANTASY. This won't make you cooler no matter how hard you try. So just go and chill for awhile, give your fingers some rest and take a breather:) oh and thanks for putting me on YOUR LIST :D

:D

Oh and by the way read this

You must get a life outside of this FF forum. Yes you think you are a guru but nobody cares about your FF championships except you. You live on this board answering everyones questions with impatient disdain. Most people are trying to just have a good time and a little sh*t talking is cool, but your neverending arrogant tone is getting old. I am sure you have your flock of sheep that follow you around here but most of us get that its Fantasy Football - keyword FANTASY. This won't make you cooler no matter how hard you try. So just go and chill for awhile, give your fingers some rest and take a breather:) oh and thanks for putting me on YOUR LIST :D

I feel the need to rate this message:

Yet another 459.11123349, give or take 2

Anyway, let me know how I did

KEEPER : Antonio Gates TE

1.11 Ronnie Brown RB

2.2 Steve Smith WR

3.11 Randy Moss WR

4.2 Marshawn Lynch RB

5.11 Tony Romo QB

6.2 Kevin Jones RB

7.11 Jerious Norwood RB

8.2 Ladell Betts RB

9.11 Panthers DEF

10.2 Devery Henderson WR

11.11 Kevin Curtis WR

12.2 Rex Grossman QB

13.11 John Kasay KICK

14.2 David Martin TE

15.11 Pries Holmes RB

16.2 Neil Racker KICK

17.11 Cheifs

And which RMT are you refering to?? I have not posted any.

Dude are you that confused, look at the name of the person who started this post and look at my screen name. This is not my frickin post, I was just checking it out and could not help but notice how angry Mr. Grits and Shins was so I figured someone should chill him out before he has a nervous breakdown:)

Dude are you that confused, look at the name of the person who started this post and look at my screen name. This is not my frickin post, I was just checking it out and could not help but notice how angry Mr. Grits and Shins was so I figured someone should chill him out before he has a nervous breakdown:)

:D my bad. I'm a little slow tonight. I figured since you were arguing with Grits, it was your post and i didn't really take the time to look at who started the post. Continue and disregard my stupidity.

:D my bad. I'm a little slow tonight. I figured since you were arguing with Grits, it was your post and i didn't really take the time to look at who started the post. Continue and disregard my stupidity.

No worries, I dont get that riled up and my night is not moving to fast either :D I just wanted to start some sh*t and since he is always starting it I figured why not pick a fight with him - Probably a bad idea but then again I'm all Shins and Grits today anyways:)

Edited by m4m25