[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Poll

dolphindan1

12 teams 5 keepers, make your pick  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which do You like

• Palmer, LT2, SJax, Fitz, Driver
    • Palmer, LT2, SJax, Fitz, Jacobs
    • Palmer, LT2, SJax, Fitz, V Davis
    • some other variation of these guys....explain

I need to decide on final 5 keepers by midnight wed. 12 teams 5 keepers. I have the 11th pick in a serpentine draft.

scoring

QB's 1 point every 50 yards, 5 point bonus at 250, 6 point tds

RBs 1 point every 25 yards, 5 point bonus at 100, 6 point tds

WRs 1 point every 25 yards, 5 point bonus at 100, 6 point tds, 1 PPR

TEs 1 point every 25 yards, 5 point bonus at 50, 6 point tds, 1 PPR

We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex either RB or WR

I was leaning towards option 1 but with the recent injury to driver, I am leaning towards pick #2 now

What do you think???

Edited by dolphindan1

Well without knowing who will be available in your draft I can only make my best guess.

The obvious keepers are LT, SJax and Fitz (regardless of anybody else's keepers) ... not even sure why you included them in the equation

So now you have to decide which two to keep from Palmer, Driver, Jacobs, and Vernon Davis. I immediately rule out Driver ... his career is on the downside AND he is already dinged up. While I like Jacobs I'm just not sure keeping a 3rd RB that you will only ever start as bye week filler (twice) is a good idea. Vernon Davis is not really a 5th rounder though. I'm generally against the idea of keeping QBs, but if the remainder of the league is keeping the top QBs then Palmer is worth having.

I guess all in all I go with option 3. If Driver were healthy I would consider keeping Driver + Davis and letting Palmer going if I thought I could get a serviceable QB.

Well without knowing who will be available in your draft I can only make my best guess.

The obvious keepers are LT, SJax and Fitz (regardless of anybody else's keepers) ... not even sure why you included them in the equation

So now you have to decide which two to keep from Palmer, Driver, Jacobs, and Vernon Davis. I immediately rule out Driver ... his career is on the downside AND he is already dinged up. While I like Jacobs I'm just not sure keeping a 3rd RB that you will only ever start as bye week filler (twice) is a good idea. Vernon Davis is not really a 5th rounder though. I'm generally against the idea of keeping QBs, but if the remainder of the league is keeping the top QBs then Palmer is worth having.

I guess all in all I go with option 3. If Driver were healthy I would consider keeping Driver + Davis and letting Palmer going if I thought I could get a serviceable QB.

1st off thanks for responding

2nd...We can start 3 RBs based on the flex option....also the best QBs not being kept are...Kitna, Hass, eli, Young and Fare....So QB I think is a no brainer.....

I really like Davis....but 3 people ahead of me are not keeping TEs.....Shockey, Davis, Whitten and LJ are the 4 best available.....

In the draft I expect 5 WRs, 5 Rbs and 1 TE to go before my 1st pick...then RB, RB before my 2nd pick....If I have to pick WR Edwards, Coles, Berrian, Brown or Chambers are my 1st pick options...If I go RB....I am looking at JJ, B Jackson, Norwood, Taylor, maybe Portis or Ahman....