[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I do this trade in my BIGGGG money league?

robert terni

ok here u go....its a PPR league..heres the lineup...QB-RB-RB/WR-WR-WR-TE-K-DEF...

QB-

Tony Romo

Big Ben

RB-

Larry Johnson

Willie Parker

Marion Barber

Lamont Jordan

Deuce Mcallister

WR-

Larry Fitz

Andre Johnson

Santana Moss

Donte Stallworth

Kevin Curtis

TE-

Winslow

Witten

K-

Akers

Def-

Steelers

Dolphins

The trade is.....I give up ROMO AND DEUCE AND SANTANA MOSS FOR LEINART AND TO....whatcha think?

TO is a definite upgrade to your WR corp over Santana Moss. You don't need Deuce McAllister. Romo vs Leinart is a tough call. Romo is projected to do well but really he only has a partial season under his belt and in that partial season the first part he excelled in the second part he was average at best. Leinart is in his 2nd year and played a partial year last year as well ... very often QBs in his situation are prone to mistakes.

All in all I probably make the trade ... even though I believe you are giving up a bit much I think it improves your team

ok here u go....its a PPR league..heres the lineup...QB-RB-RB/WR-WR-WR-TE-K-DEF...

QB-

Tony Romo

Big Ben

RB-

Larry Johnson

Willie Parker

Marion Barber

Lamont Jordan

Deuce Mcallister

WR-

Larry Fitz

Andre Johnson

Santana Moss

Donte Stallworth

Kevin Curtis

TE-

Winslow

Witten

K-

Akers

Def-

Steelers

Dolphins

The trade is.....I give up ROMO AND DEUCE AND SANTANA MOSS FOR LEINART AND TO....whatcha think?

I'd do it.

You can look at it as your adding a starter in TO where Deuce will likely be getting spot duty with your roster. I would do it. Fitz, Johnson, and TO starting over Fitz, Johnson, and Moss looks better to me. Romo and Leinhart are a toss up.