[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Possibilities Late First Round

slimshady31

Fellow Huddlers,

Have the 10th pick in 10-team PPR league draft coming up. Don't figure I'll be lucky enough to get Alexander or FWP to fall to me at #10, but of these four RB's figure I have a shot at two of them for #10 and #11 picks. Here's my reader's digest version on analysis on each, any of you who can help rank these to give better idea of who to take would be helpful. Thanks huddlers :D

Westy - Plays on potent offense with a healthy McNabb now, one of the top 3-5 pass catching RBs in the league (my first choice at #10)

Rudi - Consistent numbers, will get most all of the carries in CIN, plays on potent offense and is a lock for 1300-1400 yards (choice at #11)

Maroney - Huge upside for this year IF can stay healthy, but wary of playing on Patriots' spread the ball around offense and Bellichick's propensity to pass

Henry - He could be huge in Denver's system, but I don't trust Shanahan week in week out with his lineup changes

Or do I take Smithy or CJ at the #11 so I have a top WR

I tend to under-value Westy and it has been a mistake on my part. I believe if he falls to you at 10 you should take him. After him I have the same concerns about Henry AND Henry is already dinged up. I probably roll the dice with Maroney

Much appreciated for the response Grits and Shins. Yes, I have played in FFL leagues many years and Westy ALWAYS gets under valued. Yeah, health concerns but the guy is a gamer and when he plays he's invaluable in a PPR league. Thanks and I'll try to answer some posts.

Westy went at 9 in my one 12 teamer (PPR) league I am currently doing. The guy at 10 took Peyton so I ended up with Rudi at 11 which is ok as he was the safest IMO of what was left. Willie P went at 8. The guy at 12 took Maroney and Jones-Drew so we ended up with Henry at 14 who will be our Flex player.

I don't think you'll get Westy either, but it was close for us. If you can find someone silly enough to take Manning before you pick ...

I like the order you ranked them. As for the pick at 11, if you need to / can play 2 RB's take the second RB. I ended up with Whos-your mama, Lee Evans, and Lav. Coles in this 12 teamer so you will be able to get WR's later in the draft especially since it's a 10 team league.