[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some opinions...

Scourge

I really liked Matt Leinart this year and I was targeting him in the 9th round. He got taken as someone's backup QB 2 picks before me in the 9th. I ended up drafting Hasselbeck in the 12th and Roethlisberger in the 14th as my backup QB. I have R. Williams, Coles, Branch and Chambers as my top 4 receivers. Does anyopne like Leinart enough to trade Coles for Leinart and Kevin Curtis? That would leave me with Williams, Branch, Chambers, Curtis and some young depth like Brandon Jones and Brandon Marshall at WR. I also have Gates as my TE and FWP, Benson and Jacobs as my RBs.

Am I undervaluing Hasselbeck?

Any input would be appreciated.

-Scourge

I'd stick with your current QB combo. Both Seattle and Pittsburgh had fairly mediocre records last year, meaning their non-division schedules should not be too tough. And, both Hass and Big Ben have talent. Leinart may outperform one or both of them, but it is no lock that he will do so, and therefore is not worth weakening yourself at another position to obtain him in trade. If you are smart in how you rotate Hass and Ben in and out of your lineup, you should see good QB production.

For all of you kiddy huddlers out there, this is what this forum should be used for. Scourge has a strong question and he gives background to his draft. As opposed to the masochistic posts of “Rate My Team,” he has a legitimate question that he wants answered. It is really funny to read all of these posts and know for sure that many people just do not get it.

As for your question Scourge, I think you have some good qbs. I wouldn’t change much here.

For all of you kiddy huddlers out there, this is what this forum should be used for. Scourge has a strong question and he gives background to his draft. As opposed to the masochistic posts of “Rate My Team,” he has a legitimate question that he wants answered. It is really funny to read all of these posts and know for sure that many people just do not get it.

As for your question Scourge, I think you have some good qbs. I wouldn’t change much here.

And what are you an adult huddler?? Just answer the question and shut up!! Oh and I would keep Hassleback

Edited by m4m25

Honestly, I do not understand the big difference between asking "are there any weak areas on my team" and asking "do my QB's need improvement".

If you have some philosophical issue with the former, then DON'T RESPOND TO THEM. Getting into a hissy fit over them only makes you look like a schmuck. And, I have been a Huddler since 2001. So, am I a "kiddie huddler"?

Edited by SLGRAF

Unlike the other guys out there who are just posting their teams with their scoring systems, this post had a real focus. He also was making a point in which he can actually do something about it, ie: make a trade. I don't think people get into "hissy fits" over these posts. They are just trying to prove a point. If there are people that can't understand that, then I guess that's your problem. I'm done trying to explain it. I refuse to dumb it down for people who just can't get it.

Nobody's talking to you. Just shut your mouth and sit there and do nothing. You're a poor excuse of a person and one that should had been aborted years ago.

smt080 is a member of the Members group and has 82 posts.

Sent on: Today, 1:34 PM

That was a very classy response - I had to post this IM he (smt080) just sent me. Sorry I will not hijack your post any longer.

Unlike the other guys out there who are just posting their teams with their scoring systems, this post had a real focus. He also was making a point in which he can actually do something about it, ie: make a trade. I don't think people get into "hissy fits" over these posts. They are just trying to prove a point. If there are people that can't understand that, then I guess that's your problem. I'm done trying to explain it. I refuse to dumb it down for people who just can't get it.

smt080, I just read through your prior posts, and out of all of them, maybe five were constructive. So, instead of criticizing the questions other people are asking on this forum, why don't you actually answer some questions with some level of intelligence, and/or ask some intelligent questions yourself?

I also think Roth is going to be much better than people think. He had the off-season from hell before last year and never got it on track. I really think he'll be top 12 this year, so you could possibly have two starters at QB.

I also think Roth is going to be much better than people think. He had the off-season from hell before last year and never got it on track. I really think he'll be top 12 this year, so you could possibly have two starters at QB.

I agree that Big Ben could have a good season. He is healthy, and has some quality receiving options, and a good RB to occupy opposing defenses.

I don't think I would want him to be my #1 QB, but he should be effective in a platoon with a QB who is similarly ranked, and he is an excellent #2 QB.

I agree that Big Ben could have a good season. He is healthy, and has some quality receiving options, and a good RB to occupy opposing defenses.

I don't think I would want him to be my #1 QB, but he should be effective in a platoon with a QB who is similarly ranked, and he is an excellent #2 QB.

I agree with this.

Well, I'm not saying he's going to go off or anything. Mind you, you don't really need to go off to finish top 12. I don't particularly "want" to have the 12th best QB in a 12 team league, but if I'm going to have that, I want to have 2 right around there and I think that's what he has.

As you say, he might be able to platoon them and take advantage of matchups.

Huddler

Group: Members

Member No.: 6,888

For a 10 team league, you team is not that good. Your depth is suspect and you need a shower. Tell your sister I said hi.

This post has been edited by Scourge: 8/30/07 3:28pm

--------------------

E..A..G..L..E..S.. Eagles!

If you want to talk about Kiddie Huddler crap Scourge is right there in the midsts of the Kindergarten class heres what he posted on my Legitimate question I see his as no different than mine

Heres the link: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=213844