[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quick, give me your cell phone number!

The Irish Doggy

Idiot sales person at the office went around and asked for everyone's cell phone numbers today. She wants to be sure to add them to a list so we don't get charged for telemarketer calls. She knows its going to happen because she read it in an email. :D

The same woman who warned me about used plastic water bottles containing lethal carcinogens from an email...

And termites in mulch at Home Depot from an email....

And not to use plastic wrap on hot food... :wacko:

And about the email tax from the post office ...

My God, how many times does someone need to have a reply all sent back to them with a link to snopes before they get it? :D

Idiot sales person at the office went around and asked for everyone's cell phone numbers today. She wants to be sure to add them to a list so we don't get charged for telemarketer calls. She knows its going to happen because she read it in an email. :D

The same woman who warned me about used plastic water bottles containing lethal carcinogens from an email...

And termites in mulch at Home Depot from an email....

And not to use plastic wrap on hot food... :wacko:

And about the email tax from the post office ...

My God, how many times does someone need to have a reply all sent back to them with a link to snopes before they get it? :D

Wow - she's just trying to protect you from the big bad world and all you can do is bad mouth her. Shame on you, sir.

Guy here in our IS department sent everybody an email a month or so ago with a link to the do not call register.

He warned us that we our cell phones would be called by telemarketers unless we registered. I followed the link and in bold letters at the top of the page it said you don't have to regster your cell phones.