[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If You Picked Your Draft Position...

ChrisOSX

Given a 10 man serpentine draft, what spot is this years "sweet spot"? If you could pick any place to pick this year where would you pick and who would you look to get in the first 2 - 4 rounds? Would your answer change for an 8 man league or a 12 man league?

(My league is a performance non-keeper league.)

Edited by ChrisOSX

Given a 10 man serpentine draft, what spot is this years "sweet spot"? If you could pick any place to pick this year where would you pick and who would you look to get in the first 2 - 4 rounds? Would your answer change for an 8 man league or a 12 man league?

(My league is a performance non-keeper league.)

If I have my choice, I go 1.01. Yes, LT is that good.

You have to go #1 and take LT...otherwise the sweet spot falls to around 7 through 9. In a 10 team I always like the top 3 or the bottom 3 although it is really just the top spot this year, 2 and 3 are more iffy than usual.

Agree with everyone else; #1 overall is the pick to have this year. But, if that is not an option, I'd probably go with pick #6. There are six RBs, including L.T, whom I really like. Fortunately, in my money league draft, someone took Manning in the top-5, so one of my preferred RBs fell to me at #7.

I'd be interested to read who those 6 RB's are...

L.T (obviously, in his own tier)/SJax (a tad above the rest)/Addai/LJ/Gore/Alexander

I think Parker, Westbrook, and Rudi are all quality backs, but are a little behind the aforementioned six.

L.T (obviously, in his own tier)/SJax (a tad above the rest)/Addai/LJ/Gore/Alexander

I think Parker, Westbrook, and Rudi are all quality backs, but are a little behind the aforementioned six.

Agree, and that's what I figured you would say. I have the unfortunate pleasure of being in that same 7th spot. I'm not COUNTING on someone in my league to be stupid and take Manning, though. It will probably be Rudi/Parker when my turn comes... still have no clue who I want.

Sorry to derail the topic... consider the train back on track.

Agree, and that's what I figured you would say. I have the unfortunate pleasure of being in that same 7th spot. I'm not COUNTING on someone in my league to be stupid and take Manning, though. It will probably be Rudi/Parker when my turn comes... still have no clue who I want.

Sorry to derail the topic... consider the train back on track.

Yeah, I remember walking into my draft last Friday, I was debating between Parker, Westbrook, and Rudi, because I just KNEW that my top-6 would be gone by the 7th pick. Then, someone took Manning ahead of me, and I guess I got a huge grin on my face, because a friend of mine said, "Someone just fell to you, didn't they?"

Yeah, I remember walking into my draft last Friday, I was debating between Parker, Westbrook, and Rudi, because I just KNEW that my top-6 would be gone by the 7th pick. Then, someone took Manning ahead of me, and I guess I got a huge grin on my face, because a friend of mine said, "Someone just fell to you, didn't they?"

Continuing to derail this thread, had you made your mind up before one of your Top 6 slipped?