[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PLEASE GRADE MY DRAFT

CHEEZHEAD

Hi everyone, I'm in a twelve team re-draft league. serpetine draft, I had the third overall pick.

My draft day plan was: 1) draft two starting running backs, and one starting wide reciever in the first three rounds.

2) draft my defence in round thirteen, & kicker in round fourteen

3) use the middle rounds to add as much depth as possible to my running backs & wideouts.

4) find a serviceable tightend

5) keep fingers crossed

I know this plan would leave me thin at quarterback, tightend, defence, & kicker. however I feel by the time bye weeks roll around, I may have some trade bait to find a good quarterback, & tightend. I also feel I can drop a defence & kicker & replace them anytime in free agency, without too much dropoff.

Round

1) Frank Gore

2) Travis Henry

3) Larry Fitzgerald

4) Thomas Jones

5) Donovan McNabb

6) Andre Johnson

7) Jeremy Shockey

8) Devery Henderson

9) Terry Glenn

10) Brandon Jackson

11) Santonio Holmes

12) Lendell White

13) Jacksonville D/ST

14) Sebatian Janikowski

please any replyes welcome!!!

LYME DISEASE AWARNESS

The rest of these guy are as helpful as a kick in the head. I looked at yoour draft and its solid

Your rbs I grade as A . Your recievers are B- and the rest are good. Good luck and good luck getting

the Huddle meat heads to give you advice. I Give them a 11111.0 in Helping guy in the huddle :D

D- at best

Why don't you please read this before you decide to give anymore advice - http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=213578

All you seem to post are snide and irrelevant comments - I have yet to see you actually give advice. Since you don't actually have any please don't post.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have an overall pretty solid team and should be able to offer some trade bait later in the year. Keep an eye on Henry and McNabb as they are injury prone.

Edited by m4m25