[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cadillac Williams or Adrian Peterson

BigFan24

I'm drafting in 2 hours...I have the 4th overall pick in a keeper league.

The top 5 RB's left are

Lynch

McAllister

Adrian Peterson

Cadillac Williams

I kept.

Gates

Plaxico (Traded Roy williams and #12 pick for Plax and #4)

Hasslebeck

What Running Back should i take.!?

It's a close call IMO, they are ranked very closely. Peterson has the better schedule but shares the load more than Caddy will.

I like Lynch more than any of them though.

Edited by irish

I'm lost.....its a keeper league and those are your best players to keep? Did I miss something?

Its a 16 team league where other owners are allowed to keep up to 3 RB's. I had Kevin Jones till the injury. Tiki Retired. And I blew it with Hasselbeck. That is why I'm stuck with mediocre keepers.

TO and Andre Johnson. I have to take a RB though. Its slim pickins after the 5 i mentioned.

Man, I may be crazy, but I would take TO and hope that Deuce or even brandon Jackson fell to me in the second round. If everyone kept RB's do you really see them scooping up the scraps left over in the RB stable?

Either way you go, you have a tough road to follow to win a championship this year.

But if you have to take a RB.....I'd take Lynch. You need to come out of the gates early......I don't think Peterson will do that for you right off the bat. I don't know if Lynch will either but I think he's your best shot.

I think Peterson is a no brainer. He is going to be the starter, he's a stud rb, has a much better offensive line and MUCH better coach. I don't see the question here. Peterson >>>>>>>> Lynch or Caddy.

You have to go with Lynch......He is the starter at the start of the season with one to battle time for. The team wants him to succeed right from the start. And if everyone is so RB heavy you might be able to get Cad. Williams in the 2nd or 3rd round. Peterson will be nursed into the starting line - up. The team has already said they don't want to over use him. He will be splitting time...........................Go for Lynch

I think Peterson is a no brainer. He is going to be the starter, he's a stud rb, has a much better offensive line and MUCH better coach. I don't see the question here. Peterson >>>>>>>> Lynch or Caddy.

Got to second this. in a keeper league, it's got to be Peterson. And i'm a Caddy owner in both of my leagues.

It's a close call IMO, they are ranked very closely. Peterson has the better schedule but shares the load more than Caddy will.

I like Lynch more than any of them though.

Accoring to most analaysis, Caddy has the 2nd easiest rushing schedule of any backs.....Peterson's rushing schedule is ranked about 19th or so....Caddy will not be giving up goal line carries to Alstott this year......Id go with Caddy....Chester Taylor had a decent year last year, so can see Minny using the two headed attack