[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12th and 13th pick in 12 team keeper

geaux4LSU

Ok I kept Gore and Brees as my keepers in my league. The RB's that will be available I am thinking for me at the 12th pick will be:

McGahee

Willlie Parker

Lynch

Peterson

Cadillac

Chester Taylor

Deangelo Williams

Deshaun Foster

Edge

Dunn

KJ

then I am thinking going top WR in the 13th pick

CJ

Smith

Wayne

Roy Williams

Colston

Andre Johnson

What 2 players would you pick. For some reason this year I am really high on McGahee at Baltimore then I would take either CJ or SMith if available if not then I would take Wayne

Thoughts?

Who the heck got kept if Parker, Smith, Wayne and CJ would be available after 11 picks? I suspect 24 players were kept another 11 off the board.

If they are, take Parker and CJ too. On the post, you have to go 1 RB for sure or risk scrammbling all year. I would wait however if my choices were down to: Williams, Foster, Dunn, KJ (unless he's cleared to play) and Chester. Any of the other mentioned would have to be picked in my order of preference. Any of the WRs mentioned are solid #1s and your listing is how I would rank them.