[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 questions

Avernus

alright here is the scoring......and remember, the scoring favors players who perform well out of position (ala RB's who catch or throw...or QB that run)

1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1K 1DST

RB scoring

PPR

1 pt per 10 rush yds

2 pts per 10 rec/pass yds

rush TD's are 6-9 pts based on distance

rec/pass TD's are 9-12 pts based on distance

WR scoring is the same as RB except you swap the rec with rushing....since WR's are supposed to catch the ball...

already starting CJ and Boldin who do I start at the 3 spot?

Mark Clayton @ CIN MNF

Henderson @ IND Thurs Night

Hackett vs TB

Jennings vs PHI

alright and now question 2

...here's my entire lineup and his lineup....

mine:

QB - Leinart, Schaub, Roethlisberger

RB - Henry, MJD, Portis, Peterson

WR - CJ, Boldin, Henderson, Ma Clayton, Jennings, Marshall and Hackett

TE - Winslow and Marcedes

his

QB - McNabb, Pennington

RB - SJax, TJ, A Green, Barber

WR - Holt, Chambers, VJax, Holmes, Curry, Matt Jones

TE - Gates and A. Smith

I offered him CJ and Portis for SJax....but I am going to ask for Holmes also in return...

I know SJax is a complete beast....but can I afford to make a move like this?...

also...after this, I am attempting to make a power move for Addai....

I know with the scoring this is a no-brainer...but can I afford the hit at WR?...

basically CJ/Portis for SJax/Holmes...

but can I afford to do the deal without getting Holmes?..

preciate the time and I will respond to yours..

Edited by Avernus

he is not gonna trade you Sjax for CJ and Portis. Not unless he is an idot. So I wouldn't worry about asking for Holmes too. He might , do Henry/CJ for Sjax , but even that is a stretch.After that is done you will have nothing left to acquire Addai . You seem to be expecting people to hand you great players for not much. If this trade goes thru , call me and get me in your league next season.Good luck

Edited by G.K.Trey

So, let me get this straight, raping someone for the consensus #2 over all pick is just the warm-up? Then you're going to try the power move?

First off, you absolutely need to put a better back into that deal if you want it to fly. Henry doesn't make any sense because you'd be basically trading your 1st and 2nd picks for his 1st and, like 8th pick.

Honestly, I think that you are actually looking better at RB than you are at WR, so I wouldn't move that way unless you really think you can fleece someone in the manner you've suggested. I wouldn't mind not getting Holmes at all. With SJax and Henry at RB1/RB2, you could easily move MJD or A Pete for a solid starting WR.

he is not gonna trade you Sjax for CJ and Portis. Not unless he is an idot. So I wouldn't worry about asking for Holmes too. He might , do Henry/CJ for Sjax , but even that is a stretch.After that is done you will have nothing left to acquire Addai . You seem to be expecting people to hand you great players for not much. If this trade goes thru , call me and get me in your league next season.Good luck

he already said that sounds good but he'll think about it..

based on history....it's a yes....he said he wants another stud WR..

and on the other deal...I was going to offer MJD, Winslow and Henry for Addai and something....he needs the depth badly..

also...he has fred taylor..

Edited by Avernus

So, let me get this straight, raping someone for the consensus #2 over all pick is just the warm-up? Then you're going to try the power move?

First off, you absolutely need to put a better back into that deal if you want it to fly. Henry doesn't make any sense because you'd be basically trading your 1st and 2nd picks for his 1st and, like 8th pick.

Honestly, I think that you are actually looking better at RB than you are at WR, so I wouldn't move that way unless you really think you can fleece someone in the manner you've suggested. I wouldn't mind not getting Holmes at all. With SJax and Henry at RB1/RB2, you could easily move MJD or A Pete for a solid starting WR.

yeah I think I could still make a move for a WR when all is said and done...

especially if I have to move Henry for something..

Alright, the guy you are dealing with is a bonafied idiot if he does that deal. I'm mean really, Portis is big time damaged goods and based upon your scoring system unless Cinci is running reverses for CJ everyother play I can't figure out why the hell this guy would do a deal like that.

So if you can pull the wool over him and get Holmes too you should do it and be ashamed of yourself and be prepared to have a very unhappy league.

As for who to start. Henderson or Clayton. I'd probaby go with Henderson.

Alright, the guy you are dealing with is a bonafied idiot if he does that deal. I'm mean really, Portis is big time damaged goods and based upon your scoring system unless Cinci is running reverses for CJ everyother play I can't figure out why the hell this guy would do a deal like that.

So if you can pull the wool over him and get Holmes too you should do it and be ashamed of yourself and be prepared to have a very unhappy league.

As for who to start. Henderson or Clayton. I'd probaby go with Henderson.

the league won't be unhappy....

everybody is responsible for their own team....