[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Package: McNabb for Henry

I am looking to trade Donovan McNabb, Owen Daniels, and Jerious Norwood for Travis Henry, Brandon Jacobs, and Jason Campbell. Is this a good deal for me? Reason I am dealing McNabb is because I already have Carson Palmer as my starter, and I really need to solidify my RBs, who I have starting are Shaun Alexander and Chester Taylor. Travis Henry would take the spot of Chester Taylor. The only problem is that I am afraid to ship Owen Daniels as I feel that he would be a good TE for Houston and a good target for Matt Schaub. My starting TE right now is Ben Watson. If I decide to reject this deal, another deal I can get is replacing Owen Daniels with Michael Turner and replacing Brandon Jacobs with Thomas Jones.

Who do you think would have the better season, Brandon Jacobs or Thomas Jones? Brandon Jacobs is big and strong, but I am just worried that the Giants would not be on offense enough times for him to be productive, given the reputation with Eli Manning and the offensive line. However, Thomas Jones is decent, but probably has a better line with the Jets.

Can I get some inputs and advices?

Thank you.

I am looking to trade Donovan McNabb, Owen Daniels, and Jerious Norwood for Travis Henry, Brandon Jacobs, and Jason Campbell. Is this a good deal for me? Reason I am dealing McNabb is because I already have Carson Palmer as my starter, and I really need to solidify my RBs, who I have starting are Shaun Alexander and Chester Taylor. Travis Henry would take the spot of Chester Taylor. The only problem is that I am afraid to ship Owen Daniels as I feel that he would be a good TE for Houston and a good target for Matt Schaub. My starting TE right now is Ben Watson. If I decide to reject this deal, another deal I can get is replacing Owen Daniels with Michael Turner and replacing Brandon Jacobs with Thomas Jones.

Who do you think would have the better season, Brandon Jacobs or Thomas Jones? Brandon Jacobs is big and strong, but I am just worried that the Giants would not be on offense enough times for him to be productive, given the reputation with Eli Manning and the offensive line. However, Thomas Jones is decent, but probably has a better line with the Jets.

Can I get some inputs and advices?

Thank you.

Do it now - the upgrade at RB is huge. Don't get so up concernced about a 3rd tier tight end.

I like Jones over Jacobs, we have no idea what he will do with the full workload. I would also keep McNabb for trade bate later down the road, when healthy he has been a top three qb over the past 5 seasons. Who knows how well the line will help Schaub, they didn't d othat well for Carr. JMO.