[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I trade Ronnie Brown for Adrian Peterson ?

PythonPatrol

Yes, Adrian Peterson form Minn. thanks for your input.. Adrian Petterson will still have to share in Minn. anyway.

While Peterson has looked good so far, remember it's pre-season. That said, he should still do fairly well this season. But, he's a rookie and a RB at that, so when will he hit the wall? Injury?

He's a good guy to have on the bench until he does something, but I wouldn't trade away RB to get him. RB is poised for a bunch of carries in this new offense. Brown should have a good year.

As much as I don't like Ronnie Brown, I don't think you can trade him for Adrian Peterson just because you would be losing waaaay too much value. Brown's ADP is in the 2nd rd while Peterson's is in the 5th. At the same time, keep an eye on the RB situation in Miami. The coach is going to announce who will be the starter on Monday.

I like the upside of A. Peterson as well, and even though I have Peterson and my #2 back, I'd be better off with the sure thing in Ronnie Brown. Now by the end of the year you may want Peterson, so if he's interested in lets say after Petersons BYE which is week 4 or 5 try then.