[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How could something like this happen to a nice guy like me?

muck

PERTINENT DETAILS:

* Salary cap contract league

* 12 owners; competitive year round

* 20 man rosters

* Start 1 QB, 1-2 RBs, 3-5 WRs and 1-2TEs (most start 2RBs, 4 WRs and 1 TE ... or 2 / 3 / 2)

Adjusted performance scoring:

3pts for all TDs

0.05pts for all passing yards

0.1pts for all rushing or receiving yards

1.0pts for all receptions

QUESTION #1: Any trade bait you see on my roster (see below) to improve my #4WR / #2TE situation?

QUESTION #2: If I can't get a trade done, which WR on my roster now do you see filling in most often as my WR4 / TE2?

STARTING LINEUP:

McNabb / SJax / SAlexander / Chad Johnson / THolt / PBurress / ????? / McMichael / Nugent

BENCH:

QB: Huard / Croyle

RB: VMorency / MTurner / MMorris

WR: Drew Carter / Michael Clayton / Craig Davis / Malcolm Floyd / Chris Henry / Maurice Stovall

TE: Graham

Edited by muck

PERTINENT DETAILS:

* Salary cap contract league

* 10 owners; money league; competitive year round

* 24 man rosters

* Start 1 QB, 1-2 RBs, 3-5 WRs and 1-2TEs (most start 2RBs, 4 WRs and 1 TE ... or 2 / 3 / 2)

Adjusted performance scoring:

6pts for all TDs

-2pts for all INTs

0.05pts for all passing yards

0.1pts for all rushing or receiving yards

0.2pts for all rushing attempts

...plus, RBs get 0.2pts for each reception, WRs get 1.5pts for each reception and TEs get 2.0pts for each reception...

QUESTION #1: Any trade bait you see on my roster (see below) to improve my #4WR / #2TE situation?

QUESTION #2: If I can't get a trade done, which WR on my roster now do you see filling in most often as my WR4 / TE2?

STARTING LINEUP:

McNabb / SJax / SAlexander / Chad Johnson / THolt / PBurress / ????? / McMichael / Nugent

BENCH:

QB: Huard / Croyle

RB: VMorency / MTurner / MMorris

WR: Drew Carter / Michael Clayton / Craig Davis / Malcolm Floyd / Chris Henry / Maurice Stovall

TE: Graham

Wow, you are hurting for depth. And with 24 man rosters I assume the waiver wire is a garbage heap.

I can't imagine you could get what you need with those bench guys. If it was me in your spot I would be tempted to try and unload S.A for some youth and potential at RB and WR. You know you are going to have Turner as a starter next year, so if S.Jax can carry you at RB, ou might be ahead to try and upgrade that WR4 spot and settle for a "lesser" RB than S.A. Of course, that is easy for me to say. His trade value isn't so great, and I think he is about done.

But as it stands I think you can probably survive with Stovall or one of those other guys even if you have to stand pat. I'd just hold tight and see if one of those guys doesn't hit for you..............and pray for Holt and his knee!!

Yeah ... the "best" WR on the FA pile is maybe Peerless Price, Troy Brown or Samie Parker. The best TE available is Bo Scaife (how did he get missed in the auction two weeks ago?), Eric Johnson and maybe Matt Schobel.

Aside from my weakness at WR4 / TE2, I'm definately in the running for the title (especially if SA holds up ... and I think he will do very nicely this year, thank you very much)...so, this is tough.

NOTE: I am a moron. The questions are still valid, however the league is a 12 team league with 20 man rosters and the scoring rules are slightly different than quoted by ratsass that I had in my original post. I will be editing this information poste-haste. :DOriginal post has been edited.

Edited by muck

I will trade you one of my #1 receivers for a decent running back. Let me know.

LoL ... wrong league.

That said, I will take a look at the rosters and if I see anything worth doing, I'll let you know.