[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What could I do to get better at QB and WR

reddog13

12 Team Performance. 6 pts rus/rec TD, 4 pts passing TD, 1 pt every 10 rushing/rec yards, 1 pt every 20 pass yards.

I had the # 1 pick.

I feel I am weak at QB and a little thin at WR what do you think I could do to improve my roster?

Here are my QB"s

QB: Culpepper, Rothlisburger, Quinn

and the rest of my team

RB: LT, D. McAlister, Kevin Jones, Brandon, Jackson, Michael Turner

WR: C. Johnson, R, Wayne, J, Cotchery, G. Jennings

TE: K. Winslow

Def: Chicago

K. Gotakowski

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3WR, TE, DE, K

12 Team Performance. 6 pts rus/rec TD, 4 pts passing TD, 1 pt every 10 rushing/rec yards, 1 pt every 20 pass yards.

I had the # 1 pick.

I feel I am weak at QB and a little thin at WR what do you think I could do to improve my roster?

Here are my QB"s

QB: Culpepper, Rothlisburger, Quinn

and the rest of my team

RB: LT, D. McAlister, Kevin Jones, Brandon, Jackson, Michael Turner

WR: C. Johnson, R, Wayne, J, Cotchery, G. Jennings

TE: K. Winslow

Def: Chicago

K. Gotakowski

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3WR, TE, DE, K

So I guess you took:

1) LT

2) Chad Johnson

3) Reggie Wayne

If that's the case then I don't see how you could think you are weak at WR. I think other than the obvious, you having the best player in the leauge, your RB's are weak. Who did you take with your 4th pick, Winslow. If that's the case that was a mistake. In a league like this yardage mean very little, it's more about TD's. Marion Barber had 13 or 14 last year, he had to been available. Big Ben is still a top 12 QB but when did you draft him, again if you had used your 4th pick you probaby could have snagged Brees or possibly McNabb. Even if you waited you could have used your 5th or 6th to get Kitna or Romo.

I guess you made you choices for a reason but I think your focus should be on your RB's not on your WR's.

So I guess you took:

1) LT

2) Chad Johnson

3) Reggie Wayne

If that's the case then I don't see how you could think you are weak at WR. I think other than the obvious, you having the best player in the leauge, your RB's are weak. Who did you take with your 4th pick, Winslow. If that's the case that was a mistake. In a league like this yardage mean very little, it's more about TD's. Marion Barber had 13 or 14 last year, he had to been available. Big Ben is still a top 12 QB but when did you draft him, again if you had used your 4th pick you probaby could have snagged Brees or possibly McNabb. Even if you waited you could have used your 5th or 6th to get Kitna or Romo.

I guess you made you choices for a reason but I think your focus should be on your RB's not on your WR's.

yes I took those three first but by the time my fourth and fith pick came Marion Barber went 1st in the 4th round. I took Ben in the 8th Round by the 4th or 5th pick Brees was gone he went in the 3rd and Mcnabb in the beginning of the 4th. Kiitna and Romo both went three and four picks before my 4th pick. So there was basically no QB's left so I ended up with Big Ben. So what can I do to get deeper at RB?