[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

Avernus

alright here is the scoring......and remember, the scoring favors players who perform well out of position (ala RB's who catch or throw...or QB that run)

1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1K 1DST

WR scoring

PPR

1 pt per 10 rec yds

2 pts per 10 rush/pass yds

rec TD's are 6-9 pts based on distance

rush/pass TD's are 9-12 pts based on distance

already starting Boldin, so who do I start at 2 and 3?

Mark Clayton @ CIN MNF (high ankle sprain: probable week 1)

Henderson @ IND Thurs Night

Hackett vs TB

Jennings vs PHI

Holmes @ CLE

preciate the responses...will respond to yours in return..

I like Henderson and Holmes. Henderson gets to start this yuear and should be used more than just a deep threat and with the other talent they have, he should be under the radar and able to crate some opportunities. Holmes is poised for a solid year. In fact I think thye Steelers as a whole will be much better this year. He also has someone in Ward and FWP to relieve pressure from opposing defenses.

Hackett, I believe, will be good this year, but I would want to wait and see how week 1 and maybe 2 go before starting him. Jennings is being pushed for his job and is not a lock to start. And Clayton has the dreaded high ankle sprain. That's not good and certainly no reason to start him over the other 2 mentioned above.

Good luck!

I would go Holmes and Hackett myself.

I love both Clayton and Holmes this year about equally(although with this injury to Clayton i now move Holmes in front of him) so the Holmes part was easy for me.

I went with Hackett just because of how he looked at the end of last year and I am not personally as high on Devery henderson as many people are.

I would go Holmes and Hackett myself.

I love both Clayton and Holmes this year about equally(although with this injury to Clayton i now move Holmes in front of him) so the Holmes part was easy for me.

I went with Hackett just because of how he looked at the end of last year and I am not personally as high on Devery henderson as many people are.

is Tampa's secondary what it was?....

That team kind of hit a blind spot for me so I don't know what to expect from anyone there....

or even for that matter....is the #2 corner good at all there?

is Tampa's secondary what it was?....

That team kind of hit a blind spot for me so I don't know what to expect from anyone there....

or even for that matter....is the #2 corner good at all there?

I would think that with as evenly as Seattle spread out the balls to the number 1 and 2 WR's last year that Hackett would get the most looks since he will have Brian Kelly on him and Branch will have Barber.JMO.

Edited by Doc Holliday

I would think that with as evenly as Seattle spread out the balls to the number 1 and 2 WR's last year that Hackett would get the most looks since he will have Brian Kelly on him and Branch will have Barber.JMO.

yeah I was figuring Barber on Branch....

I liked Henderson because of the matchup and on a primetime game....

but I can definitely buy Hackett coming out strong in week 1 with Barber on Branch....

Barber can play the smaller WR's rather well..

I like Henderson and Holmes. Henderson gets to start this yuear and should be used more than just a deep threat and with the other talent they have, he should be under the radar and able to crate some opportunities. Holmes is poised for a solid year. In fact I think thye Steelers as a whole will be much better this year. He also has someone in Ward and FWP to relieve pressure from opposing defenses.

Hackett, I believe, will be good this year, but I would want to wait and see how week 1 and maybe 2 go before starting him. Jennings is being pushed for his job and is not a lock to start. And Clayton has the dreaded high ankle sprain. That's not good and certainly no reason to start him over the other 2 mentioned above.

Good luck!

Agree with Rew.

preciate the responses....

the way I figure it, whichever 2 I start will be the least productive of the bunch .......

might as well flip a coin between Henderson and Hackett and put Holmes at #2..

then can you sit Henderson since I will probably be playing him :D