[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this faulty logic or a good trade

SpinalTapp

My WRs right now are:

TO

Burress

Mark Clayton

Calvin Johnson

James Jacoby

I must start two of these guys. I also have two TEs - Antonio Gates and Vernon Davis. I have to start one. Obviously, I will keep and start Gates.

Two owners in the league have weak TEs. One trade possibility would be as follows:

I give VD and Burress

I get Javon Walker

Is this a good trade for me or am I better holding onto my guys and seeing how the season plays out? Am I giving up too much for a guy that is only a few spots better than Plax? Or is he a big improvement? I think he is a big upgrade. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks.

My WRs right now are:

TO

Burress

Mark Clayton

Calvin Johnson

James Jacoby

I must start two of these guys. I also have two TEs - Antonio Gates and Vernon Davis. I have to start one. Obviously, I will keep and start Gates.

Two owners in the league have weak TEs. One trade possibility would be as follows:

I give VD and Burress

I get Javon Walker

Is this a good trade for me or am I better holding onto my guys and seeing how the season plays out? Am I giving up too much for a guy that is only a few spots better than Plax? Or is he a big improvement? I think he is a big upgrade. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks.

I don't like it. Walker is an upgrade over Burress, but not by the distance of Vernon Davis. You just let Davis light it up in the first couple of weeks and then dangle him out there.

I'd sit tight -- as a matter of fact, if I DID trade I might try and move Gates for a superstud WR, and keep Davis.

Depending on how SD and SF use their offenses, the difference between Gates and Davis might not be as

big as what you could gain at WR -- maybe you could use Gates to get a Chad Johnson or Steve Smith in the

right package.