[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Picking 7th out of 8 teams

geddy1001

im in an 8 team, redraft league starting 2 QB's, 2 RB's, 3 WR, K, D

Scoring - 1/30 yards passing, 1/10 rushing and receiving, all TD's are 6 pts

I will have the 7th and 10th picks. Im always a big supporter going at least RB-RB for my first two picks and not really even sniffing a QB until the 4th round BUT Im not goignt ot be totally thrilled with the RB's when I get down to my spot, Im curious, since we do start 2 QB's, that maybe I go for Manning in the 1st or second round? Just curious what you guys think. Thanks!

I would still go RB/RB, as 1pt every 30 yards passing decreases Peyton's value even if he's getting 6 pts per TD.

Then again, it is only 8 teams, so when it swings back around to you for the third round you should still be able to grab a half decent running back.

In my 8 team league I ended up grabbing Benson in the 8th round. So you never know.

You could get lucky like I did in my 12 team, I took Peyton 13th overall after taking Willie Parker 12th, and was fortunate enough that in the second and third round another six quarterbacks were taken off the board, letting Andre Johnson and Roy Williams fall in my lap.

Edited by mistercrinkles

I would still go RB/RB, as 1pt every 30 yards passing decreases Peyton's value even if he's getting 6 pts per TD.

Then again, it is only 8 teams, so when it swings back around to you for the third round you should still be able to grab a half decent running back.

In my 8 team league I ended up grabbing Benson in the 8th round. So you never know.

You could get lucky like I did in my 12 team, I took Peyton 13th overall after taking Willie Parker 12th, and was fortunate enough that in the second and third round another six quarterbacks were taken off the board, letting Andre Johnson and Roy Williams fall in my lap.

Thanks mistercrinkles

Any other outlooks on this. Im still been going back and forth. I think anohter way to look at it is I belive at my 7th spot I will be picking between Willer Parker or Manning..who would you guys take. I thhink I should be able to get Tarvis Henry when it comes back. What do you guys think?