[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please Rate my team

scohen158

12 Team Draft I picked in the 11th spot. I am pretty pleased overall with how I did.

C Palmer A QB

D McAllister A RB

R Johnson A RB

D Stallworth A WR

R Williams A WR

S Holmes A WR

J Shockey A TE

M Stover A K

D Cowboys A DST

E Manning RS QB

A Thomas RS RB

C Benson RS RB

M Jones RS WR

G Olsen RS TE

Let me know.

Thanks,

Sam

12 Team Draft I picked in the 11th spot. I am pretty pleased overall with how I did.

C Palmer A QB

D McAllister A RB

R Johnson A RB

D Stallworth A WR

R Williams A WR

S Holmes A WR

J Shockey A TE

M Stover A K

D Cowboys A DST

E Manning RS QB

A Thomas RS RB

C Benson RS RB

M Jones RS WR

G Olsen RS TE

Let me know.

If your happy-then you answered your own question. No one can "rate" since to rate would need comparisons between other teams and the point system. As far as your team on paper-maybe pull Duece as your #2 RB and go with Benson instead, as it looks solid-on paper.

Thanks,

Sam

Well I guess for picking 11th how did I do I find it alot more difficult to pick so late as you never get that 99% stud like you do in the top 4-5 picks. So I guess anyone else that picked 11th show me what you got in that spot. As for points I thinks its pretty standard 6 pts for td, 1 pt per 10 rushing yards, 1 pt per 25 passing yards.

C Palmer A QB

D McAllister A RB

R Johnson A RB

D Stallworth A WR

R Williams A WR

S Holmes A WR

J Shockey A TE

M Stover A K

D Cowboys A DST

E Manning RS QB

A Thomas RS RB

C Benson RS RB

M Jones RS WR

G Olsen RS TE

Let me know.

Thanks,

Sam

Did you take Roy Williams with your 2nd pick then? I'm not so sure that would have been the best player available. Even though he's likely to have a great year you probably could have grabbed another RB. As it is Benson and McAllister aren't really blowing me away as a #2.

Ultimately, if you got the players you wanted and you are pleased then if you team sucks you have no one to blame but yourself.

Good Luck

Round 4 for Roy Williams. I went with C. Palmer Round two I know I reached but also knew the quality qbs would be gone come round 3 for me and there werent great options left at running back.

Censon was an 8th round Pickup.

Did you take Roy Williams with your 2nd pick then? I'm not so sure that would have been the best player available. Even though he's likely to have a great year you probably could have grabbed another RB. As it is Benson and McAllister aren't really blowing me away as a #2.

Ultimately, if you got the players you wanted and you are pleased then if you team sucks you have no one to blame but yourself.

Good Luck

In most scoring systems after Peyton Manning the drop off in points for QB's isn't as drastic at the QB position as it is at the RB position. Myself, I would have felt much better with a very solid RB2 and a little lesser QB later in the draft. Benson and McAllister are still somewhat risky #2 RB's. Benson is yet to take the full load and has had injury problems with playing only sparingly and McAllister is aging and also could see Bush taking more of the load in his 2nd season.

2 through 6 or 7 at QB this season are argueably interchangeable. Many projections that I looked at in the preseason have them finishing within a small point differential from 2 to 8 at QB. If Benson pans out then you are OK, if not then you may have to look to deal Palmer and McAllister for a more solid RB2 and like a Romo, Hasselbeck type of QB.

Edited by cmac

Thats when I got him he dropped way down and I liked him a ton there. There we RB options but none that I loved and I still have a feeling Deuce is the running back in NO and reggie the big play maker. I guess we will see after a couple weeks and I may have to scramble :-) I also have a hunch that A Thomas may handle the ball more then Lynch.