[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade: T.O. and Bush for LT?

So one of the teams in my league offered me LT for TO and Reggie Bush. I was hoping to get some opinions on this trade...

My RB's are: W. Parker, R. Bush, A. Peterson, L. Jordan, D. Foster

My WR's are: T.O., Reggie Wayne, Santonio Holmes, DJ Hackett, Brandon Marshall

Start 2RB's and 3WR's

6 points rushing/receiving tds

1 pt for 10 rushing/receiving yds

no pts per reception

Edited by kellycanbereached

So one of the teams in my league offered me LT for TO and Reggie Bush. I was hoping to get some opinions on this trade...

My RB's are: W. Parker, R. Bush, A. Peterson, L. Jordan, D. Foster

My WR's are: T.O., Reggie Wayne, Santonio Holmes, DJ Hackett, Brandon Marshall

Start 2RB's and 3WR's

20$ says you either get bashed, or no one replies because you didnt include scoring. Without that, you are pooping out of your mouth...

You know LT outscored both TO and Bush combined last year (?)

LT had 2323 total yards and 31 TDs

Bush + TO 2487 yards and 21 TDs

Bush (should do better this year) is a RBBC and had 1307 total yards and 8 TDs

TO had 1180 yards and 13 TDs

In other words take LT and anyone off the wire and you should be better than those two guys combined

LT 31 TDs last year; LJ and MB3 had 35 combined

Only 12 players had more than 10 TDs last year and TL had 31 TDs

31 fricken TDs

Edited by rai

T.O. will probably have a top-3 WR type year. Bush has alot of upside. LT should cool off a bit this year...keep T.O. & Bush!!!

I am in this boat as well. Tough choice it boils down to whether or not LT has the same year and who is on your waivers? Also will this guy throw in a mediocre WR since he is getting TO?

You know LT outscored both TO and Bush combined last year (?)

LT had 2323 total yards and 31 TDs

Bush + TO 2487 yards and 21 TDs

Bush (should do better this year) is a RBBC and had 1307 total yards and 8 TDs

TO had 1180 yards and 13 TDs

In other words take LT and anyone off the wire and you should be better than those two guys combined

LT 31 TDs last year; LJ and MB3 had 35 combined

Only 12 players had more than 10 TDs last year and TL had 31 TDs

31 fricken TDs

Nice numbers, but you have to realize that there is no way LT will come close to that many TDs this year. The chargers are already planning to utilize Michael Turner more to give LT some breaks when they are winning by a good margin.

Nice numbers, but you have to realize that there is no way LT will come close to that many TDs this year. The chargers are already planning to utilize Michael Turner more to give LT some breaks when they are winning by a good margin.

yes, but LT has already shown he can score 20+ TDs and 2000+ yards several years in a row and if he does 20 and 2000 he will have cooled off a bit as well should still be the best back in the league. He's durable and he's got a solid offence and Norv Turner likes to use his RBs.

I suppose M.Turner will snag a bit more than last year but then again TO and Bush are not without Questions either, Bush I think is still a kick-off returner which does not help, can only get hurt doing that. Remember kellen Winslow broke his leg on kick-off duty. TO has a tendency to get hurt or blow-up. I love TO and Bush and maybe for SJ or LJ they would be a good trade but not for "the one player in the draft ie. LT"

Edited by rai

Do this now. TO should put up good numbers and Bush has a ton of upside but you are getting the #1 player in fantasy football hands down. You will still have Wayne, Holmes, and Hackett to start with LT and FWP. Even if LT slips a bit he will still end up as the top RB unless of course he gets hurt.