[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jacoby Jones or Ted Ginn Jr.

carlivar

I really want to pick up Jacoby Jones in my league but the only guy I can really drop for him is Ted Ginn Jr. I'm thinking Jones is looking better. Anyone agree?

I suppose I could drop Dwayne Jarrett instead but I'm pretty optimistic about him, though it may take a few games into the season.

Thanks!

Everything I have seen about Jones has been very positive. I have not seen him play but, it seems this guy could be a real sleeper this year. Why not take a chance and pick him up now? If he is not going to be a starter for you then pick him up and maybe he goes off and you look good for making the move so soon. I was laughed at big time last year for taking Colston in the 10th round of a draft.

Jacoby Jones is going to be the sleeper of the year. He has got speed to burn. He will win (if he hasn't already) the #2 wr position alongside one of the best wrs in the game today (Andre Johnson). Schaub will get him the ball and Ahman still has some gas left in the tank so defenses will have to respect the run. He will also return punts so if you league scoring accounts for that, even better.

I really want to pick up Jacoby Jones in my league but the only guy I can really drop for him is Ted Ginn Jr. I'm thinking Jones is looking better. Anyone agree?

I suppose I could drop Dwayne Jarrett instead but I'm pretty optimistic about him, though it may take a few games into the season.

Thanks!

Hmm....Dwayne Jarret has not beaten out Keary Colby..... word is the Panthers are a little worried about how far he has come or better put how far he as not come along