[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with team

ajb6

Well I drafted at the 4 spot this year and came out with a team I’m not so sold on. I went unconditional this year as opposed to my Rb/Rb/Wr/Wr strategy. This year I picked base don who had the most potential for blow up games and the best possible player at each spot. In the end I came out with a suspect backfield and am now scrambling to improve it. I have been offered Brandon Jacobs and Tony Romo for Drew Brees and Jericho cotchery. Do I jump on this trade?

The scoring system in my league is like this.

All td’s 6pts

10 rec/rushing yards=1pt

30 passing yds=1 pt

5 pt bonus for 100 yd receiving or rushing games

5 pt bonus for 300 yard passing games.

My team is in my Sig

Plenty of WR's, but very suspect at RB2. Trade offer could help you at RB2, but will also hurt because Brees will hit the 300 yd bonus much more than Romo. Not convinced of the trade offered to you. I'm just not sure that Jacobs will carry the load for the Giants, with Droughns lying in wait. Jacobs flashed greatness in a relief role, but his receiving yards likely won't add up to much and his 100 yard games will be very few.

You definately need to upgrade at RB2 but I'd look for more options or see if you can sweeten the offer a little bit more at RB.

You drafted the team, why dont u at least play one week before you are making trades and changing your team. If you were so worried you couldve drafted a better rb2 at the spot u took Brees, but you didnt so play at least onw week ans see if anything happens ie. one of your rbbc's become very clear. Don't panic the season hasn't started yet>