[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please rate my team.

grollmus

I picked 8th in a 10 team redraft. Can't believe Gore fell to me.

How do you think I did? Where can I look to improve or trade? Thanks!

1 Gore, Frank

2 Henry, Travis

3 Bulger, Marc

4 Williams, Roy

5 Coles, Laveranues

6 Baltimore

7 Kitna, Jon

8 Williams, Cadillac

9 Cooley, Chris

10 Henderson, Devery

11 Washington, Leon

12 Berrian, Bernard

13 Bell, Mike

14 Elam, Jason

15 Bennett, Drew

16 Miller, Heath

Do not listen to the joker above me but you seem a little weak at wr to me! Two qbs in the first 7 rounds and a d is a little much here I think.

Why am I a joker? Seriously, look at that team. For a 10 teamer it is extremely weak. Heck, you said it yourself with the comment about the 2 QB and a D in the first 7 rounds. In a 10 teamer that is inexcusable. Not to mention Coles.

Edited by Chief Dick

Why am I a joker? Seriously, look at that team. For a 10 teamer it is extremely weak. Heck, you said it yourself with the comment about the 2 QB and a D in the first 7 rounds. In a 10 teamer that is inexcusable. Not to mention Coles.

I guess your brutality was a little much for me he could do well, but I have to side with ya it looks hard pressed.

Well defenses are the 3rd highest scoring position in our league and I couldn't pass on Kitna as he's a top 5-6 QB and all the other top 10 were gone. If anything he should be good trade bait.

I didn't like the coles pick either but I didn't see a better option. Who would you have taken? I'll tell you most WRs were gone and coles isn't horrible.

Well defenses are the 3rd highest scoring position in our league and I couldn't pass on Kitna as he's a top 5-6 QB and all the other top 10 were gone. If anything he should be good trade bait.

I didn't like the coles pick either but I didn't see a better option. Who would you have taken? I'll tell you most WRs were gone and coles isn't horrible.

If you are drafting a player as trade bait early in a draft you are making a big mistake. Why draft someone who will sit on your bench when you can get a player who will actually produce points for you every week? I'd be curious to see who you passed up to draft Kitna and Coles and the defense.

Like I said, defenses are valuable, and QBs score the most points, so why not have 2 top ones incase one gets hurt? If I take pennington or someone like that as a backup and have to rely on him at some point, then it's hard to win.

Some players taken after me in round 5 were:

Philip Rivers, Fred Taylor, Plaxico Burress, Vernon Davis

After me in rd 6:

Ahman Green, Joey Galloway, Tony Gonzalez, Jeremy Shockey, Randy Moss, Deuce McAllister, Jerricho Cotchery

Rd 7:

Marion Barber III, Jason Witten, Ted Ginn Jr., Santonio Holmes, Ladell Betts, Braylon Edwards, Mark Clayton

See I am a believer in Green this year and I love Holmes because he is my future, but you said qbs and defenses rank high in your league if that is the case they do did well again getting Caddy in the 8th was great value it appears as if everyone else was picking up qb's and d's too!