[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Jones vs Jason Campbell

DaveNB

Might as well - KJ likely won't play for several weeks, but could have value later in the year - what's Campbell going to do for you in any event?

Thanks that's sort of the way I was thinking I think Romo will be my every week starter. And I could possibly trade a RB for an upgrade at QB.

I wouldn't think Romo plus Maroney or Williams/Foster would net you a huge QB upgrade. I would also hppe that you would try and net some RB talent in return. Jones is a question mark at best, won't be starting the first six weeks of the season, and has a significant injury history. If you're rolling with KJ for your #3 RB, good luck.

I wouldn't think Romo plus Maroney or Williams/Foster would net you a huge QB upgrade. I would also hppe that you would try and net some RB talent in return. Jones is a question mark at best, won't be starting the first six weeks of the season, and has a significant injury history. If you're rolling with KJ for your #3 RB, good luck.

Dude did you even read my question? I've got Romo as my starter Campbell as a backup. My RB's are Gore, Maroney, Williams and Foster. The question was would you drop Campbell for Kevin Jones. I didn't say anything about trading Romo or Campbell. FYI Jones could be starting week one. That's a big if but he's no longer on the PUP list. I'm predicting he gets his first start on the road in week 5 versus Washington.