[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR backup depth

Mark5

I drafted Marty Booker as my 6th WR mainly because he still contributes SOME plus I am , at heart, a Dolphins homer :D ... Jacoby and Brandon Jones are on the WW and I haven't really heard that much good about them.. Who would you like on your roster as a solid upside backup?

Kinda leaning towards Brandon because he is at least WR1A in Tenn.

I drafted Marty Booker as my 6th WR mainly because he still contributes SOME plus I am , at heart, a Dolphins homer :D ... Jacoby and Brandon Jones are on the WW and I haven't really heard that much good about them.. Who would you like on your roster as a solid upside backup?

Kinda leaning towards Brandon because he is at least WR1A in Tenn.

Jacoby's done some things in preseason. If Booker's your sixth wr, I'd drop him for Jacoby. What do you have to lose?

Jacoby has more upside that Booker but who knows. Trent green is there now and Booker may put up some #'s. Really though, this is your #6 WR so he probably isn't going to see much playing time anyways so take a chance on the upside and maybe Jacoby will turn into a stud....

rate my team: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=214331

This is a new low... hijacking a thread with a link to a rate my team post. This is worse than the "See my post" comments at the end of responses or the "Will read yours" comments in OPs.

Jacoby has more upside that Booker but who knows. Trent green is there now and Booker may put up some #'s. Really though, this is your #6 WR so he probably isn't going to see much playing time anyways so take a chance on the upside and maybe Jacoby will turn into a stud....

rate my team: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=214331

I agree. Now could you go rate my rub?