[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help RE: The Huddle cheat sheet and top 120...

WHO7

I did the customized scoring for my cheat sheet. I use CBS sportsline...6pts for QB pass TD, 25yrds for 1pt and I noticed the QB rankings are in a different order than the top 120 overall players. For ex. Palmer is 2nd on the cheat sheet but the 3rd QB in the overall. Brady is 2nd. Is there any way to customize the top 120 for my league scoring and if not then what should be my plan? If I have the 38th pick in the draft do I take Brady or replace that pick with Palmer based on my leagues scoring rules? Thanks for any help in advance.

You can't customized the 120.

I would just flip the 2 players to match the customized.

They are essentially equal BTW. Take the one YOU really like. It is your team.

Also the 120 isn't a list per se more of a reference. Once you get to pick 25 look at who is still there and dropping. These are value players. Good players who you are getting cheap. But just cause they are still there doesn't mean you have to take them. If you have 3 RBs and there next 4 players on the list are RBs you don't have to take another RB. Just use it as a guide. If that made sense