[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need help with trade

eagles1038

i just need to know if this trade is fair. not whether or not i should do it. also a key pt to keep in mind is that i need a RB badly.

marvin harrison, brandon jacobs, and antonio gates

for

laurence maroney, marques colston, alge crumpler, and denver D

its a 6 man league. the pt settings r the same as in last yrs default yahoo rankings:

20 yds rushing/recieving = 1 pt

rushing/recieving TD = 6 pts

k here r the rosters.

my team:

QB- bulger

RB- willie parker, cendric benson, brandon jacobs, willis mcgahee, clinton portis

WR- marvin harrison, reggie wayne, plaxico burress, donald driver, terry glenn

TE- gates

his team:

QB- brady

RB- LT, maroney, jerious norwood, adrian peterson

WR- terrell owens, steve smith, marques colston, darrell jackson

TE- crumpler

i know i have benson, but this is a six man league, and the 2nd RB for the other teams is like gore or addai. so thats y i need one so badly. i also thought since i had depth at WRs, the loss of marvin wouldnt be bad at all. and ya im losin gates, but the falcons r gonna be using crumpler as more of a recieving TE than a blocking one and w/ vick gone, crumpler is there only offensive weapon, so i think he'll only be outscored by gates by like half a pt a week. i personally c the trade as fair. im just want some outside advice.

k here r the rosters.

my team:

QB- bulger

RB- willie parker, cendric benson, brandon jacobs, willis mcgahee, clinton portis

TE- gates

his team:

QB- brady

TE- crumpler

i know i have benson, but this is a six man league, and the 2nd RB for the other teams is like gore or addai. so thats y i need one so badly. i also thought since i had depth at WRs, the loss of marvin wouldnt be bad at all. and ya im losin gates, but the falcons r gonna be using crumpler as more of a recieving TE than a blocking one and w/ vick gone, crumpler is there only offensive weapon, so i think he'll only be outscored by gates by like half a pt a week. i personally c the trade as fair. im just want some outside advice.

How do you need a rb badly? You have 5 starting rb's. I wouldn't do that deal.

k here r the rosters.

my team:

QB- bulger

TE- gates

his team:

QB- brady

TE- crumpler

First off, 6 man leagues are freaking pointless. Second, for a 6 man league, your team absolutely sucks.