[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5th Pick at the Draft - PPR's....Alexander or LJ over Addai?

joeyb7

I'm in a 10 team league that gives points for receptions and requires 2 QB's, making Manning almost an automatic top 5 pick. I figure that our draft will go as follows (the only locks are LT and SJ):

1) LT

2) S. Jackson

3) Gore/LJ??

4) P. Manning

5)..... I think that Alexander will surely be around, and possibly LJ as I know that one of the first 3 pick owners isn't big on him. In a PPR based point system - should I go for Addai automatically over Alexander....and possibly over LJ??

Given our scoring system, I had first thought about taking Westbrook, but at the 5th pick, it seems a little high to pick him given that Alexander, and possibly LJ or Gore could be available.

Is Addai the easy pick in a PPR league over Alexander or possibly LJ at the 5th pick given my scoring system which is standard other than points for receptions?

Thanks everyone.

Edited by joeyb7

gore or addai, same situation im in but i pick 4th and whoever is there of the 2 is who im taking so i have it a little easier..it's tough to pass on L.J but i have a ton of concern with the offensive line,although u have to go younger eventually so who know's these guys may be studs..

sorry for rambling..

1. addai

2. gore

not a ramble at all - thanks, man. I'm definitely leaning towards Addai - I know that alexander could have great TD totals, but his foot is a concern, and I just don't know how many time LJ can carry the balls without breaking down.

Given that we receive PPR's....I think I'd still rather pick Addai over Gore....some might think I'm crazy.