[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please Rate my FF team!

TZLHeat

12 team league ($150 to get in) Leauge Starting rules: 1 QB 2 RB's 2 WR's 1 TE 1 K 1 Defense.

QB: Brady Farve

RB: Rudi Johnson Thomas Jones Deshaun Foster Kevin Jones Micheal Pittman

WR: Boldin Ward Muhammad M.Jones

TE: Shockey Watson

K: Stover

DEF: Cowboys Panthers

12 team league ($150 to get in) Leauge Starting rules: 1 QB 2 RB's 2 WR's 1 TE 1 K 1 Defense.

This will get moved, but for argument's sake, this team is horrid if it isn't a joke. The only way to "build" it would be to draft Rudi #1, Boldin #2, and T.Jones #3. If it isn't a joke, can I be in this league next year?

This will get moved, but for argument's sake, this team is horrid if it isn't a joke. The only way to "build" it would be to draft Rudi #1, Boldin #2, and T.Jones #3. If it isn't a joke, can I be in this league next year?

can't understand, unless you took Brady in 2nd round? I can't see any 2nd round picks on your team.

IMO you reached for Bolden or T jones or Brad in the 2nd round they wouldn't be bad 3-5th rounders. You must have passed on Westy, Henry, Parker, Bush, SS, TO, FWP, Peyton (or such players in the 2nd)

Edited by rai

can't understand, unless you took Brady in 2nd round? I can't see any 2nd round picks on your team.

IMO you reached for Bolden or T jones or Brad in the 2nd round they wouldn't be bad 3-5th rounders. You must have passed on Westy, Henry, Parker, Bush, SS, TO, FWP, Peyton (or such players in the 2nd)

It was a 12 team leauge I had the 6th pick.... LT LJ Jackson Alexander and Gore where gone before my pick at 6.... Westbrook Henry Parker Bush and Peyton were gone before my 2nd pick.

I took Brady with my 2nd pick and T.Jones with my 3rd he was the best available runningback at the time.

Did one draft this year where 4 QB's went in the first 25 picks.

1.01 1. Manson Maulers Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB Wed Aug 29 7:00:09 p.m. CT 2007

1.02 2. Golden Palominos Jackson, Steven STL RB Wed Aug 29 7:00:57 p.m. CT 2007

1.03 3. Navy Packer Man Gore, Frank SFO RB Wed Aug 29 7:01:03 p.m. CT 2007

1.04 4. Pats Pounders Johnson, Larry KCC RB Wed Aug 29 7:01:24 p.m. CT 2007

1.05 5. Huskies Addai, Joseph IND RB Wed Aug 29 7:01:34 p.m. CT 2007

1.06 6. Faede2Black Alexander, Shaun SEA RB Wed Aug 29 7:03:33 p.m. CT 2007 Pick made by Draft Tracker

1.07 7. Tacklin' Trolls Johnson, Rudi CIN RB Wed Aug 29 7:03:33 p.m. CT 2007 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.08 8. Legends Manning, Peyton IND QB Wed Aug 29 7:03:46 p.m. CT 2007

1.09 9. NightHawks Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB Wed Aug 29 7:05:45 p.m. CT 2007 Pick made based on My Draft List

1.10 10. Copper Shot Westbrook, Brian PHI RB Wed Aug 29 7:06:26 p.m. CT 2007

1.11 11. Dragons Bush, Reggie NOS RB Wed Aug 29 7:06:26 p.m. CT 2007 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

1.12 12. Invaders Parker, Willie PIT RB Wed Aug 29 7:06:26 p.m. CT 2007 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.01 13. Invaders Palmer, Carson CIN QB Wed Aug 29 7:06:26 p.m. CT 2007 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.02 14. Dragons Johnson, Chad CIN WR Wed Aug 29 7:06:26 p.m. CT 2007 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

2.03 15. Copper Shot Smith, Steve CAR WR Wed Aug 29 7:07:39 p.m. CT 2007

2.04 16. NightHawks Brees, Drew NOS QB Wed Aug 29 7:09:40 p.m. CT 2007 Pick made based on My Draft List

2.05 17. Legends Maroney, Laurence NEP RB Wed Aug 29 7:09:47 p.m. CT 2007

2.06 18. Tacklin' Trolls Henry, Travis DEN RB Wed Aug 29 7:10:10 p.m. CT 2007

2.07 19. Faede2Black McGahee, Willis BAL RB Wed Aug 29 7:12:10 p.m. CT 2007 Pick made by Draft Tracker

2.08 20. Navy Packer Man Harrison, Marvin IND WR Wed Aug 29 7:12:30 p.m. CT 2007

2.09 21. Pats Pounders Holt, Torry STL WR Wed Aug 29 7:13:20 p.m. CT 2007

2.10 22. Huskies Owens, Terrell DAL WR Wed Aug 29 7:13:53 p.m. CT 2007

2.11 23. Golden Palominos Brady, Tom NEP QB Wed Aug 29 7:14:34 p.m. CT 2007

2.12 24. Manson Maulers Portis, Clinton WAS RB Wed Aug 29 7:15:30 p.m. CT 2007

3.01 25. Manson Maulers Bulger, Marc STL QB

Not a fan of this draft i'm afraid. Taking Brady in the second has cost you a top tier receiver and a good second back: you passed on someone like Addai or Steve Smith, both of which would add much needed value. Yes qb is good, but other positions are weak.

Edited by MonkeyOne

Your RBs (other than Rudi of course) and number 1 TE are way too injury prone for my nerves. Best of luck!

It was a 12 team leauge I had the 6th pick.... LT LJ Jackson Alexander and Gore where gone before my pick at 6.... Westbrook Henry Parker Bush and Peyton were gone before my 2nd pick.

I took Brady with my 2nd pick and T.Jones with my 3rd he was the best available runningback at the time.

Brady doesn't go at 2.7 (IMO) it's nice to lock up your QB but Brady is not ahead of Palmer or Brees or Bulger on most drafts.

Most likely you can get one of those guys in the 3rd round, pick SS, TO or Holt Chad in the second.

brady/brees/palmer/bulger (IMO) are the same guy.

(last year)

Peyton 4400 yards 31 TDs

Brees had 4400 yards and 26 TDs

Palmer 4000 and 28 TDs

Bulger 4300 yards 24 TDs

Brady 3500 24 TDs

McNabb 2600 yards 18 TD (10 games pro-rate to 4100 and 29 TDs)

In other words there are several good QBs if you pick at 2.7 and then at 3.6 you only have 5 guys picking before you (the same 5 guys pick twice so they won't take all the stud QBs IMO).

Your top WR had 4 TDs (Bolden) or 6 TDs (ward) last years that's un-acceptable most likely Bolden will be outscored by the Driver, Burris, Lee Evans, Roy Williams etc... You could have TO, SS , Harrison ,Chad in the 2nd round, picked up one of the 5 QBs in the 3rd and got the rest of your guys as you did most likely they would still be there one round later.

I can understand why people like Brady but only 12 QBs start every week in your league and 24 WRs and 24 RBs thats why the stud RBs and WRs go in 1 / 2 round.

Edited by rai

I am in a 12 team league with standard performance scoring including .5 PPR. I had the 7th pick and look how I did taking a WR in the 2nd. Not a great team but not bad either.......YOU F____D UP

QB:

Matt Hasselbeck

Jake Delhomme

RB:

Reggie Bush

Marshawn Lynch

Jamal Lewis

Chester Taylor

WR:

Chad Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Laveranues Coles

Devery Henderson

Brandon Jones

Anthony Gonzalez

TE:

Alge Crumpler

Dallas Clark

DEF:

Carolina

K:

Gostkowski

I am in a 12 team league with standard performance scoring including .5 PPR. I had the 7th pick and look how I did taking a WR in the 2nd. Not a great team but not bad either.......YOU F____D UP

QB:

Matt Hasselbeck

Jake Delhomme

RB:

Reggie Bush

Marshawn Lynch

Jamal Lewis

Chester Taylor

WR:

Chad Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Laveranues Coles

Devery Henderson

Brandon Jones

Anthony Gonzalez

TE:

Alge Crumpler

Dallas Clark

DEF:

Carolina

K:

Gostkowski

Now this is the best team I ever seen.

Not a fan of this draft i'm afraid. Taking Brady in the second has cost you a top tier receiver and a good second back: you passed on someone like Addai or Steve Smith, both of which would add much needed value. Yes qb is good, but other positions are weak.

Addai and Smith were gone at my 2nd pick also. And right after i took Brady with my 2nd pick, Brees Bulger went right after(Palmer and Manning were already gone). So if i went with a stud WR. then i would of been left with a 2nd tier QB.

Addai and Smith were gone at my 2nd pick also. And right after i took Brady with my 2nd pick, Brees Bulger went right after(Palmer and Manning were already gone). So if i went with a stud WR. then i would of been left with a 2nd tier QB.

A stud WR is way better than a 2nd tier QB. You should have taken your QB in rounds 5 or later.

Does impregnating people get bonus points in your league ?