[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at QB, WR, RB

Medal of Honor

So, in an effort to make a more helpful post, here is a more focused question. Who do I start at these positions? The league favors lots of yards, as well as long touchdowns.

Pick 1 of the following:

QB Phillip Rivers - SDC at CHI

QB Jason Campbell - WAS vs MIA

For this one I want to pick Rivers, as the proven choice. However he is up against the toughest defense in the NFL. Campbell on the other hand is unproven, but has a favorable matchup against a MIA team that hasn't quite figured out how to stop the deep threat. Do I take a chance with the veteran, or the new starter?

Pick 2 of the following:

RB Rudi Johnson - CIN

RB Thomas Jones - NYJ

RB Ladell Betts - WAS

RB Kevin Jones - DET

Rumors spinning around of Thomas Jones splitting carries in week 1 have me a little concerned. Also for consideration is Clinton Portis possibly being inactive or splitting carries to Betts quite a bit early in the season. Kevin Jones is something I just have on the bench for later in the season, as he obviously won't be playing this week. Very unfortunate as it may be, all three of these guys are up against tough run defenses this week.

Pick 3 of the following:

WR Steve Smith - CAR

WR Plaxico Burress - NYG

WR Jerricho Cotchery - NYJ

WR Patrick Crayton - DAL

WR James Jones - GBP

WR Mike Williams - OAK

TE Vernon Davis - SFO (I can start him as a WR in this league)

Smith has a very favorable matchup against STL this weekend, so I hope he can do big things and pick up a little bit of the slack from my other positions. The Giants are also up against a Dallas DEF that has proven to be a lot softer against the pass than they have against the run. I'd rather not start Jerricho against the Patriots, but I might not have a choice. Vernon Davis is extremely mismatched against the Arizona defense, so I'm wondering if I should lean there for my WR3, or what do you guys think?

So as you can see, I have placed my own thoughts here, but I want to get some opinions, or see if you guys know anything about my players that I might not. Let me know!

So, in an effort to make a more helpful post, here is a more focused question. Who do I start at these positions? The league favors lots of yards, as well as long touchdowns.

Pick 1 of the following:

QB Phillip Rivers - SDC at CHI

QB Jason Campbell - WAS vs MIA

For this one I want to pick Rivers, as the proven choice. However he is up against the toughest defense in the NFL. Campbell on the other hand is unproven, but has a favorable matchup against a MIA team that hasn't quite figured out how to stop the deep threat. Do I take a chance with the veteran, or the new starter?

Pick 2 of the following:

RB Rudi Johnson - CIN

RB Thomas Jones - NYJ

RB Ladell Betts - WAS

RB Kevin Jones - DET

Rumors spinning around of Thomas Jones splitting carries in week 1 have me a little concerned. Also for consideration is Clinton Portis possibly being inactive or splitting carries to Betts quite a bit early in the season. Kevin Jones is something I just have on the bench for later in the season, as he obviously won't be playing this week. Very unfortunate as it may be, all three of these guys are up against tough run defenses this week.

Pick 3 of the following:

WR Steve Smith - CAR

WR Plaxico Burress - NYG

WR Jerricho Cotchery - NYJ

WR Patrick Crayton - DAL

WR James Jones - GBP

WR Mike Williams - OAK

TE Vernon Davis - SFO (I can start him as a WR in this league)

Smith has a very favorable matchup against STL this weekend, so I hope he can do big things and pick up a little bit of the slack from my other positions. The Giants are also up against a Dallas DEF that has proven to be a lot softer against the pass than they have against the run. I'd rather not start Jerricho against the Patriots, but I might not have a choice. Vernon Davis is extremely mismatched against the Arizona defense, so I'm wondering if I should lean there for my WR3, or what do you guys think?

So as you can see, I have placed my own thoughts here, but I want to get some opinions, or see if you guys know anything about my players that I might not. Let me know!

Give me Rivers. That Dolphins D is good also and Campbell is not.

R. Johnson and T. Jones

Smith, Burress (the Cowboys secondary is weak), Crayton or Davis. Crayton goes against the Giants and T. Glenn is not 100%. Davis plays Arizona, nuff said.

Edited by MascisMan