[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help with a current offer

ajb6

The player iwth deshaun foster offered me Chester Taylor for Deangelo williams. If i accept this i would have Minn backfield is this worth it?

I wouldn't do it. For one, I think Williams has more immediate potential to score for you. I believe Minny will ride Taylor for the short tough yards and give the scoring chances to Peterson. Is yor league a keeper league? If so, Williams also has much higher future value than Taylor. I say stick with what you have and let Peterson show his superior skills. I see him getting 70% of touches by mid season. And Williams is one DeShaun Foster injury away from havin the backfield all to himself.

Dont do it!!!

You have A Peterson and thats all you need in Min. Taylor will be on the waiver wire come week 6. Foster is a punk and D Williams scares me because for whatever reason Foster still has a job. Williams is better than Taylor and unlike Taylor, will see the field after week 5. Minn has the best OL in football and will look to run behind that line with a young QB in T Jackson. Both the clowns in Carolina will see the field and neither one will knock your socks off with production. A Peterson is the REAL DEAL!! He will be on the cover of the Fantasy magazines for the next 5 years. He is like Steven Jackson and Larry Johnson had a kid together, only he is faster than both and running behind a better line. C Taylor has NO fantasy value as long as he is in Minnesota. If your the Minn coaches and you watch A Peterson and C Taylor next to each other in practice all week..........the decision is easy, you give the ball to Peterson. McGahee was a first rd pick who ran T Henry out of Buffalo(Henry had 1700 yard and 17 TD), LJ ran Priest out of town(you know the story).......and were talking about Chester freaking Taylor cutting into Petersons work??? Come on.....