[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I draft OK

Mi6op

QB

Jon Kitna (Det - QB)

Jason Campbell (Was - QB)

WR

Chad Johnson (Cin - WR)

Laveranues Coles (NYJ - WR)

Deion Branch (Sea - WR)

Santonio Holmes (Pit - WR)

Patrick Crayton (Dal - WR)

RB

Larry Johnson (KC - RB)

Thomas Jones (NYJ - RB)

Carnell Williams (TB - RB)

Ladell Betts (Was - RB)

Michael Bennett (KC - RB)

TE

Randy McMichael (StL - TE)

Heath Miller (Pit - TE)

K

Jason Elam (Den)

DEF

Jacksonville

4 pts/ Passing TD 6 for all others.

25 pass yds/ pt, 10 rushing receiving/ pt

1 pt per reception

1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

You did pretty good. I assume you dratted right around the 4th pick? I see CJ and Holmes being very solid starts throughout the year. you have depth at WR. At QB you did great with Kitna. He is a great value pick this year. As for Campbell, who is on the wire? As for you RB. I would have gambled more later in the draft. Going after guys like K Jones, J Jones, etc...but overall you have solid RB. I hope T Jones pans out as I have hime in one league. Although I will be starting A Green over hime week 1 b/c of the macth up.

Good Luck

how could someone answer without knowing how many teams, what all the other teams look like, seeing every pick to know what player you COULD have drafted, what pick you had, etc. etc.

and then the next question is, why would anyone go through all of this information to then give you a well thought out answer? we have our own teams to manage.

if you could drill down to some questions with some specifics, you will get much better info.

I'm not sold on Coles -- but like the upside of Holmes and Crayton lurking on the bench to replace him. Jones & Caddy? Meh -- nothing spectacular there, but then again, if one of them does come through on their potential, you'll be well off. I made great use of Kitna last year, so here's hoping he comes through for you by living up to projections.

Also when Chad Johnson came to me at 2.8 I strongly thought of taking Ronnie Brown (no other RB's who were rated higher were available) but chad Johnson at that pick seemed a great value, would you agree.

Also I've been seeing Kitna drop considerably in all my drafts, this one I got him at 6.8 after pretty much everyone except maybe 2 other teams had secured themselves at QB. I think it's because when ppl think Detroit they think train wreck.

Sorry forgot the draft stats, 12 teams 5th pick. And Tonorator I just asked for an overall opinion, please get back on your pedestal I'm sorry I wasted your time by giving you the option of reading this post.

apology accepted. hopefully your posts in the future will have some more specific questions.