[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB deserves the last spot on the bench just in case

Soooo, I'm in a 12-team league that starts 1 RB and 3 RB/WRs ... My guys are:

Rudi J :D

FWParker :wacko:

Deangelo :wacko:

Norwood :wacko:

Chester Taylor :wacko:

Neeedless to say, there is NOTHING of current use on the waiver wire. However, the league also has nice deep rosters, so I can tuck away 2 back up RBs just in case he becomes the "go to" guy ... I've squrirred away Selvin Young in DEN ... Other options include:

Droughns in NYG (currently have him -- thought he might share ...)

BLeonard in StL (currently have him -- liked him as a flyer, but he's at FB and they grabbed Pittman, too ...)

KWatson in CIN

GWolfe in CHI

JChatman in MIA

MMorris in SEA

MHicks in SFran

Hmmmmm ... Who's most likely to have the starting job land/limp into their lap? Who would you take a wild flyer on? :D

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

Of that group Chatman is the one most likly to see the field w/o an injury to the starter.

If you're just going for the biggest upside guy....

I'd say Leonard.

Yep, this seems to be where I'm waivering ... I love Leonard's upside, but only something catastrophic would let him contribute ... whereas I'm not sold on RBrown and Chatman and his new coach have a history ... soooo... Drop Leonard and get Chatman? :D