[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which one of these rbs would you choose?

tom23li

I'm looking for a little depth at rb in rounds 8 and 9. My pick is coming up within the next five and hopefully most of these are still around for me.

- Chester Taylor (Loved his numbers last year; don't think Adrian will become the starter).

- Fred Taylor (I have MJD, so would be a solid backup just in case).

- Lamont Jordon (quality rb, but Oakland will be just as bad as ever).

Standard rules (PPR, 2 wr/2rb one flex).

Who would you draft first? Thanks.

Since this is a "depth" pick, and since PPR, I'd take a long look at Jordan ... he is unlikely to be sharing (certainly not until a couple of weeks after Rhodes returns, if at all) and even though on a bad team, someone has to generate at least a few yards, catches & TDs for OAK. Chester & Fred will be sharing all year & neither are likely to do much for you on the PPR front even when they are on the field.

Edited by ts

Since this is a "depth" pick, and since PPR, I'd take a long look at Jordan ... he is unlikely to be sharing (certainly not until a couple of weeks after Rhodes returns, if at all) and even though on a bad team, someone has to generate at least a few yards, catches & TDs for OAK. Chester & Fred will be sharing all year & neither are likely to do much for you on the PPR front even when they are on the field.

I can see your point. But I thought MJD was more of a swingman who gets catches while Taylor starts? Since I have MJD, I am really tempted to just shore up that pick with the added depth.

Eh, maybe the next few picks will make my decision easier.

Thanks for the advice.