[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

Soak

Ive been offered this trade by a die-hard Broncos fan

earlier in the day he traded willis macgahee for travis henry

now he has offered me Drew Brees and Joe Jurevicius for Jay Cutler and Marvin Harrison

is this fair or one sided?..and which way?

I'd say it's a bit one sided for the guy getting Cutler/Harrison - Brees is better than Cutler, but Cutler has some nice upside, so the gap, while significant at this time, could be much less than we think it will be at this point in time. Right now Brees is a clear #1, and in the argument for top fantasy QB (between him, Manning, Brady, and Palmer at this point), Cutler is right now a #2/spot starter at best - but he may end up a #1 by the end of things.

But Jurevicius has NO fantasy value IMO. If you have a decent starting QB already, I'd stand pat.

I wouldn't do the deal...you're getting a better QB in Brees, but I think you're giving up too much with Cutler AND Harrison. Personally, I have Harrison as the number one WR this season, so I'd be looking to get a whole lot more than Brees and Jurevicius out of that deal.