[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB at the 1.8 spot

The Hand of God

I'm in a 12 team league with standard scoring with PPR included. What do you think is the best RB with the 8th pick in the first round? In most mocks I've seen the options looking something like: Reggie Bush, Willie Parker, Travis Henry, Laurence Maroney, M.J. Drew... Of this caliber RB, is there one that jumps out or do they all seem interchangeable? I'm leaning towards Bush only because of the PPR but I'm not convinced. Any thoughts? Thanks for any advice.

Maroney, Parker, Bush/Westbrook. Bush is the best of the guys who will be sharing a RBBC sitch, IMHO....

Edit: uh wait, I'm assuming Rudi is gone - if not, he's the best here....

edit #2: Hand of God - really? You're taking yourself and/or this FF thing WAY too seriously....

Edited by Coffeeman

I'm in a 12 team league with standard scoring with PPR included. What do you think is the best RB with the 8th pick in the first round? In most mocks I've seen the options looking something like: Reggie Bush, Willie Parker, Travis Henry, Laurence Maroney, M.J. Drew... Of this caliber RB, is there one that jumps out or do they all seem interchangeable? I'm leaning towards Bush only because of the PPR but I'm not convinced. Any thoughts? Thanks for any advice.

Bush If he's even there

Westbrook should be here

Henry

Parker

Johnson

in that order, in a points per reception league Bush and Westbrook are near top 5 RB's, and westbrook scores TD's so he's never bad.

Maroney and MJD are #2 backs

Maroney and MJD are #2 backs

On 2nd thought, I'm rescinding my Maroney pick and agree with thecure here. But RudiJ is still the best #8, ahead of both Bush & Westbrook - doesn't get hurt, in a good O, and productive. But the PPR puts the other 2 very close to him. I think you'd be fine with any of them, then get yer RB2 pronto...