[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this the most f-ed up draft strategy you ever heard?

rai

This is a 8 team league we have 8x2 so he was in the draft before mine.

He had the last pick 3.8 and fisrt 4.1 in the draft and he took Palmer and Brees (were the 4th and 5th QB take; Mcnabb, Manning and Brady all went in the 2nd round.)

I can't recall who else he had but lets say one top RB and one top WR.

I told him he has too many QBs but he said he would have trade bait.

We only start 1 QB and there is only 8 teams so the worst QB is like Young or Kitna or Hass or such.

Edited by rai

Your team (and all the others) should be all the better off for his actions !!!LOL

In a $75/team league I had a guy grab Kaeding and Gould back to back @ 9.10 and 10.01 in a 10 team 20 round draft! :D His logic was the same....trade bait. This was my first year in the league but most other managers were there last season. With the QBs it's almost understandable but i'm still amazed about th kickers after a week since the draft. :D

Edited by Asskickas

In a $75/team league I had a guy grab Kaeding and Gould back to back @ 9.10 and 10.01 in a 10 team 20 round draft! :D His logic was the same....trade bait. This was my first year in the league but most other managers were there last season. With the QBs it's almost understandable but i'm still amazed about th kickers after a week since the draft. :D

I can almost see 2 top QBs so he was freezing out somebody that wanted one of them, but there is a lot of talent at QB in an 8 team league.

I can't see 2 kickers at all. they are all the same to me so I just pick one up for the by-week there is no such thing as trade-bait kicker IMO

Edited by rai