[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LJ in the 5 slot...

Coffeeman

I watched helplessly as Addai and Gore were taken just ahead of me. Most folks keep telling me I couldn't let him fall past me at 5. But I just can't shake this extreme sense of dread. LJ with 25 carries in game 1 - at around 4.0 yds/per - then 30 in GM2, then 33, then..oops. The wheels come off.....

Tell me I'm right, or tell me I'm still okay with these RBs in my 12-team redraft (start 2, no flex):

C Benson CHI (rd 3)

L Jordan OAK (rd 6)

L Betts WAS (rd 8)

M Bell DEN (rd 14) -yeah, I screwed the pooch here -hoping to get S Morris on the WW later today....

You should be fine. LJ may start slow but he'll be worthy of at least the 5 spot when all is said and done.

But I know the feeling - I took Westbrook at 11 last night (non PPR 12 team redraft league) because I felt I "had to". I had pegged Henry as my pick for the 11 spot for about a month now. Of course, the defending champ picking 12th scooped up Henry and Bush, leaving me with Maroney. And now I can't shake the feeling that I'm going to regret taking Westbrook.

I watched helplessly as Addai and Gore were taken just ahead of me. Most folks keep telling me I couldn't let him fall past me at 5. But I just can't shake this extreme sense of dread. LJ with 25 carries in game 1 - at around 4.0 yds/per - then 30 in GM2, then 33, then..oops. The wheels come off.....

Tell me I'm right, or tell me I'm still okay with these RBs in my 12-team redraft (start 2, no flex):

C Benson CHI (rd 3)

L Jordan OAK (rd 6)

L Betts WAS (rd 8)

M Bell DEN (rd 14) -yeah, I screwed the pooch here -hoping to get S Morris on the WW later today....

I have Johnson and I took him over Gore at the 4 spot. Here is something to think about, Larry Johnson may have carried the ball a lot last year but he hasn't carried it that much in his career. Gore is an injury risk as well. There are never any certainties in FF, so LJ is as likley to get injured as any other 1st round draft pick. Frankly, I think you are getting extreme value. He was the 2nd best RB last year and will probably catch more passes out of the backfield.

I will say this though, Bennett instead of Bell would have been prudent and Benson is a bumb. I think you'll have other issues to worry about in the backfield other than LJ.

I have Johnson and I took him over Gore at the 4 spot. Here is something to think about, Larry Johnson may have carried the ball a lot last year but he hasn't carried it that much in his career. Gore is an injury risk as well. There are never any certainties in FF, so LJ is as likley to get injured as any other 1st round draft pick. Frankly, I think you are getting extreme value. He was the 2nd best RB last year and will probably catch more passes out of the backfield.

I will say this though, Bennett instead of Bell would have been prudent and Benson is a bumb. I think you'll have other issues to worry about in the backfield other than LJ.

Benson a no go, huh? I had him listed as RB #13, just ahead of Edge and Ronnie Brown, and all 12 of my top guys were gone at 3.5. Even MJDrew at #16 was gone too. Just couldn't go with Edge or RBrown with all the uncertainty.

I guess I drank the Kool-aid on CB, with the stout Bears D and all, hoping for the best.

So you made me feel better about LJ, but worse about my RB2. Hmmm, a toss up I guess.....

Benson a no go, huh? I had him listed as RB #13, just ahead of Edge and Ronnie Brown, and all 12 of my top guys were gone at 3.5. Even MJDrew at #16 was gone too. Just couldn't go with Edge or RBrown with all the uncertainty.

I guess I drank the Kool-aid on CB, with the stout Bears D and all, hoping for the best.

So you made me feel better about LJ, but worse about my RB2. Hmmm, a toss up I guess.....

This is a recent development, me turning on CB, but your options weren't all that plentiful. Norwood and Peterson would have been reaches but by the end of the year both will be better than CB. Betts may save your ass. Watch Portis. If he's hurt he's your guy. Not this weekend though, you have to decide between CB and the big Dummy Lamont Jordan. Which considering Lamont has detroit and their D is awful and CB is agains San Diago and their D isn't I'd probably lean on Lamont.

....this weekend though, you have to decide between CB and the big Dummy Lamont Jordan. Which considering Lamont has detroit and their D is awful and CB is agains San Diago and their D isn't I'd probably lean on Lamont.

Yep, I'm going Jordan, and crossing my fingers....