[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strange Draft for me this year indeed

stevenmann

Play in a Keeper league... Went in with 3 keepers NONE were RB's. I know thats strange to draft and not have a RB till the 4th round. I was freaked out. However considering I think my team turned out pretty well. With the right deal to shore things up I think I could win this bad boy... Thats without a Top 15 RB!!! My team is as follows (take into consideration that I was the only one in the league that didnt keep a RB.

QB's

Vince

Jay Cutler

Rex G

WR's

Chad

Steve Smith

Joe Horn

Devry Henderson

Jacoby Jones

TE's

Gates

LJ Smith

Jax D

RBS...

Caddy

Jamal

Adrian Peterson

Tatum Bell

Not Great RB's but some sleeper potential in there for sure. It was a crazy way to go into round 4 without an RB but I figured if I am gonna do that I would need Chad, Smith and Gates.

Thoughts?-

I had Ronnie Brown (who I have a feeling is a bit doomed this year) and I let Willis Go. I have owned Willis for 3 years and goy fed up with him. I am going to try and make a package for as better RB. I love Peterson and think he will be a keeper for years. And I see a bounce back year for caddy. Jamal is not in a RBBC so who knows. Tatum is good for week one... I have always been able to make deals so I will try and package 2 of them to try and land one that a bit better. Right now anything can happen