[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

White or Hunt?

Steelhead

can only keep 4 RBs. I have Gore, Henry, Deuce and need to choose between Tony Hunt and Lendale White. I'm leaning towards White since he'll split with brown. But Hunt could get the goaline carries and he or White would only be bye week filler for one week. Still leaning towards White.

This is how I see the situation...

You have have to start 2RBs. Gore and Henry are starters every week. If either are injured, you will put in Deuce.

You're second backup should be someone with incredible upside. I always find someone who has little value now, but has HUGE upside if something happens or someone gets injured.

For me, I haven't heard good things about White. He has been late to some practices, and hasn't dazzled in the preseason or workouts. But he will get 10 carries a game and some TDs. Hunt is the unproven. He will get some short yardage situations and more TDs than some suspect. But if Westbrook goes down, he jump up and you can use him as a starter or trade him at a very high value.

Go with Hunt. He won't be doing anything for you anyways, and has upside to him.

White appears to have much more potential to end up a starter ... don't forget that CBuck is still in the mix for PHI if (when?) Westy goes down for a game or two ... Hunt may/may not get some goal line looks, but I'd rather roll the dice on White at this point in time.