[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at WR2?

Locness_Monster

Santana Moss vs. MIA (#5 pass D in 2006)

or

Isaac Bruce vs. CAR (#4 pass D in 2006)

The case for Moss:

1. 2nd year in Al Saunders' system, and they try to get him the ball creatively (reverses, bubble screens, etc.).

2. 2nd year (though not a full season) with QB Jason Campbell

3. Trend for S. Moss has been 1 great year, 1 OK year, 1 great year, 1 OK year...he's due for a great year if the trend holds up.

4. Our league's scoring system makes him more attractive.

5. I already have S. Jackson going for STL, starting Moss would therefore be "diversifying" my FF portfolio.

The case for Bruce:

1. At home, on the turf.

2. Marc Bulger is throwing the ball.

3. Is Holt really 100%? This leads to:

3a. Can Bruce really beat a team's #1 CB?

4. CAR's safeties don't concern me.

Go w/ Bruce....I dont think Campbell can see anyone but Cooley once he gets in the RedZone. Moss will only score if he breaks a long one.

(help me out w/ an opinion on my WR3 - Branch or Coles....no one biting on that one)

Branch easily. TB was the #19 pass D last year and what did they do to improve their secondary? Nothing. Secondaries are also a function of the DL and what did they do to improve the DL? Drafted Gaines Adams and cut Simeon Rice.

Coles is going up against the #12 pass D last year (it should have been lower, but teams kept chucking it after falling behind). The loss of Harrison is actually an improvement coverage wise (with the drop being in a physical run supporter). Coles also has a noodle armed QB and a coach who's eager to test out his new toy (Thomas Jones).

Homer call here but if weather is good Moss. I think there will be a few big plays going his way. Don't kid yourself Cambell can get him the ball.

Tory Holt is fine add Bennett, McMichael, and the 7,000 yd season monger Jackson, and Bruce's age I like S. Moss weather permitting.